Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Doctors In The House Pls Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls Help Me (739 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by seunmarytemi(f): 8:46am On May 10, 2017
Yes
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:54am On May 10, 2017
A case like this is somewhat confidential. You can reach out if you'd like to talk . Cheers.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by webincomeplus(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2017
seunmarytemi:
when I was in teens stage my period flow for 7 days but for past 3years now it doesn't flow normal, it only flow for 3days + 2days spot, my last period start on 29 of March 2017 I was expecting the next one to come out on 29 or 30th of April but it doesn't, not until 8 of May, the first day of my period was normal that was on the 8th why the blood on the second day was not much at all, last night/this morning no blood come out.
Am just 24years old, pls am scared help God bless
And you think a public forum is the right place to reveal a very private and personal health challenge like yours?

Your best bet is to visit a seasoned gynecologist to get yourself assessed and treated well for any impending or established pathologies.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by seunmarytemi(f): 9:09am On May 10, 2017
Gbemipedia:
A case like this is somewhat confidential. You can reach out if you'd like to talk . Cheers.
pls how can I reach out to you. tanx
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by seunmarytemi(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2017
webincomeplus:

And you think a public forum is the right place to reveal a very private and personal health challenge like yours?

Your best bet is to visit a seasoned gynecologist to get yourself assessed and treated well for any impending or established pathologies.
okay.. it was just been urgent. Thanx
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:25am On May 10, 2017
seunmarytemi:
pls how can I reach out to you. tanx
I just sent you a mail whenever you want to. Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by infogenius(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2017
seunmarytemi:
when I was in teens stage my period flow for 7 days but for past 3years now it doesn't flow normal, it only flow for 3days + 2days spot, my last period start on 29 of March 2017 I was expecting the next one to come out on 29 or 30th of April but it doesn't, not until 8 of May, the first day of my period was normal that was on the 8th why the blood on the second day was not much at all, last night/this morning no blood come out.
Am just 24years old, pls am scared help God bless
I am sorry about all you have been through.

There is really nothing abnormal with 3days and 2days spotting. Provided the minimal volume of flow (80ml) has been met

What you are experiencing currently is basically hormonal issues that may caused by a host of factors.
Which use of medications such as antibiotics , weight addition or loss can play a big part.
However, I will advice you supplement with either Vitex chaste berry or m2tone so as regulate menstrual flow and as well balance your cycle.

You can get any of the aforementioned supplements in any good health shop around you.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by seunmarytemi(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2017
infogenius:

I am sorry about all you have been through.

There is really nothing abnormal with 3days and 2days spotting. Provided the minimal volume of flow (80ml) has been met

What you are experiencing currently is basically hormonal issues that may caused by a host of factors.
Which use of medications such as antibiotics , weight addition or loss can play a big part.
However, I will advice you supplement with either Vitex chaste berry or m2tone so as regulate menstrual flow and as well balance your cycle.

You can get any of the aforementioned supplements in any good health shop around you.
Thank you sir.. God bless
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help Me by distilledwalex(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Taking any drugs is not advisable before you ascertain the real issue and funny enough you might not actually have any problem at all... Hormonal Profile_( Menstrual Disorder) should be done after due consultation and the necessary follow up done.. All the same its not something you can discuss in public. .

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Yoga Teacher Training Classes In Rishikesh / See What Watermelon Can Do To Your Body! / Hemorrhoids Please Whats The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.