Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Last Conversation Between God And Humans 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Conversation Between God And Humans 5 (451 Views)

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / The Last Conversation Between God And Humans 1 / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Conversation Between God And Humans 5 by alanka(f): 8:52am On May 10, 2017
Humans: good morning

God: good morning

Humans: can you tell me one or two evils that humans have done to your person

God: there are many of them, in fact seversl times I worned them to stop but they did not because they find joy in evil.

I can't remember the number of time I was locked up in police stations in differrenct states for offences that I did not commit. I was also imprisoned two times in the last 12 years.

Several times they tore my cloths in the public, I did not commit any offence I keep their laws 100% but it seems do these to me relieve them of their agony. How many can i

They set people around me against me, they blocked my businesses, destroyed them and tell people around me that i am a bad person. I warned them severally and when they don't stop I let them continue in their chosen way

Humans: with all these evils committed against you, you still not find it a time to bring world to an end?

God: what they did to me as a person is not directly related to end of the world. So it won't be the reason to the end, things that are directly related to the end are stated in the holy book this is not one of them so, they are free to do as much evil as they want to do to, they are free.

Humans: so because the end of the world is not directly related to evil they had done agaist your person you leave them to keep hurting you?

God: they are not hurting me, they are hurting themselves.

Humans: if those that did all this to you find you and ask for forgiveness will you forgive them

God: they can't, they won't, their minds see me as their equal. They are not humble people, they are political officers, all they know is game, when they have to apologise they play game, when they have to say the truth to save people they play game...to evey evil they do they play game to cover it up, and I told them and warned them many times that I am not a politician, I don't play game.

And if they will do that, let them come with their swords, let them all be on their kneels in the erosion in the street as I pull the triggers on their foreheads one after the other.

Also asking for forgiveness in whose name? Jesus? The name through which all sins are forgiven may not be available at the moment.

Humans: be right back

God: waiting

(1) (Reply)

History Of Muslim Ramadan And Its Origin (a Must Read) / Have You Ever Experienced Something You Can't Explain? / Questions For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.