Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans (1139 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans by winkmart: 9:59am On May 10, 2017
Nolllywood famous twins, Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke have been slaying together since they were born. Many thought they would stop rocking identical clothes as they grow older but they have not wavered.

But hey ladies!!! We all think it's time you go separate ways by getting married to some guy out there before it is considered too late. slaying does not last a life time, there is always a time-limit.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-657W_2jwAXc/WRIccAcYa-I/AAAAAAADnSA/Y8C28U5sQ-8kDvM62eDzgbpERPRVz8u4wCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/aneke-twins-pictured-in-matching-ripped.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans by Evablizin(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2017
My dear winkmart u are d only one doing the thinking of the twin going their separate ways oooh,anyways u can help dem by getting married to one of them or both of them,i will sponsor you.lols
Re: Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans by winkmart: 10:40am On May 10, 2017
Evablizin:
My dear winkmart u are d only one doing the thinking of the twin going their separate ways oooh,anyways u can help dem by getting married to one of them or both of them,i will sponsor you.lols

Seriously I have always had the thought of getting wedded to twins. If you can make that possible, you will be the God-Mother of our kids.... cool tongue
Re: Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans by Afrok(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
I came to check the word "slay" and I wasn't disappointed...
People wore jeans that was torn like rag, Op said they're Slaying together. Smh...

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Debbie-rise Is Hot For Days In These New Photoshoot / Photos From Bolaji "BJ" And Keno Burger's Traditional Wedding / Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Goes On A Shopping Spree In Vegas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.