Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed (1345 Views)

Freelance Web Developer Need / Urgent! I Need Freelance Web Developers! / Freelance Web Developers And Software Engineers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by Adesege(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2017
Hello,

I am currently in need of the service of a professional freelance Web Designer to execute a project in Lagos.

The individual must possess excellent communication skill to interpret and implement graphic layout and must be good in bootstrap, Material design, HTML and CSS.

The individual must be able to deliver project on time, at the right time and all the time.

The individual will be paid per project and based on performance, he/she may be retained to work on other projects.

It comes with an attractive remuneration.

Interested individual should send me a mail on Nairaland or call +2347081155580.

Thank you.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by boot3: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Am available check my works

Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by Sunywise: 10:17am On May 10, 2017
I am available 08130168658
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by Adesege(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2017
Sunywise:
I am available 08130168658

Interested individual should send me a mail on Nairaland or call +2347081155580.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2017
Hi I would​love to work with you...

Check test.partnaz.com
WhatsApp me on 08105460858 if you like it

for my latest work
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by trytillmake(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2017
Just did this for a client [url]eruditecrestschools.org[/url] check my signature for number website http://hydratechnet.com.ng/
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by softclicktech(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2017
lets get it started www.softclicktech.com.ng...contact 08183559630
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by havilahconsults: 7:32am On May 13, 2017
Call us today for a better offer. Our freelancer job is 100% reliable here in Nigeria. 07067190222
visit us on www.havilahconsults.org to chat with us live
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by brucewayne26: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelance Web Designer Is Needed by ChloeKerr: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Some people like to work for themselves but others would choose to pay some money for a better and safer work. If you are looking for something like this, I can purpose you this site https://ithire.com/freelancers. Freelancing through these years gained a lot of prospects, that's why people are looking for such persons. I worked on this website with three people and the result was great. My social media page gained hundred of people in just some hours, because it was well constructed and it has everything you need. I couldn`t do this work alone. Even though I pay some money, I know that money come back but time don`t.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For PHP Code Igniter Framework Tutorial / How Can I Generate Money Using Facebook? / Programming/ Mathematics Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.