Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Start Your Own Projector Business With #48000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Projector Business With #48000. (370 Views)

Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt / Start Your Own Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Projector Business With #48000. by successosaretin: 10:13am On May 10, 2017
Have you ever wondered about what to buy and sell in order to make good profit?
The answer is passion. What you are passionate about will always sell. Few years ago while I was in church, I saw a device call projector, I was so determined to know what a new one of the projector would cost me. I decided to ask and was told its #70,000. Within me I felt it was too expensive. I reasoned within me that there must be a UK used in this product. I did my research and found out that the UK used is just about 24k. But what is the difference? I asked myself and I got to know that the lamp life has been farely used. Then I decided to know how to check the metre reading. I observed that its not all that have been badly used. Some have only 10% of the lamp used and there is still a whooping 90% unused. I went about marketing my product to churches, schools, hospitals, football betting house , hotels. In a short time, they started calling for purchase. As at then, I barely sell 3 pieces of projector per month with a profit of 30k but now the number of sales per month have increased to minimum 20 pieces.You can do the maths. If you have passion, you can join and tell your own sweet story in less than 3 months. contant me on zero eight zero three seven six one eight nine four two.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Facebook Dynamic Product Ads / .. / Daily Sales Of Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.