Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx (4232 Views)

I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me / Outsource To Me Your Market Research And Business Report Job.....thanks / Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by macanthony25(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2017
Luvdmx I lost 1800 today on my way to Maitama for an interview. I haven't been myself since then. My hard earned money. embarassed
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by mrsimzu: 11:06pm On May 10, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Godfavorite(f): 11:35pm On May 10, 2017
Congratulations to you dearie and thank you luvdmx. I shall testify soon cheesy
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by fannybaby(f): 4:13am On May 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by kommiejewel(f): 6:13am On May 11, 2017
Congratulations. Good people still exist. Unlike people who will ask for sexual or monetary favors before they help you. I pray a good person finds me too & help me. I desperately need that.
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Malcolmx12: 7:51am On May 11, 2017
kommiejewel:
Congratulations. Good people still exist. Unlike people who will ask for sexual or monetary favors before they help you. I pray a good person finds me too & help me. I desperately need that.
Amen..

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by folasky: 8:23am On May 11, 2017
Congrats dear. But is it true you have no vein?
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Congrats,ma. May God uplift you in your new job.
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by cletz991(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2017
fannybaby:
Am.a pharmacist, just finished NYSC Am also looking for a job o. In any pharmacy shop in lagos
send your CV here lindao@mophethgroup.com
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by trilobite: 9:27am On May 11, 2017
veinless:
to God be d glory ,I am a credit officer

Good for you. credit is a very good place to be.

My advice: do not stop here. it will be stressful but make time for self improvement. Do online courses (preferably foreign), sit for bank certification exams, etc. This is what will make you relevant in the industry.

There are reputable foreign schools that give scholarships for credit training, you can use your vacation time to check them out.

Good luck!!
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Bigii(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2017
veinless:
like seriously, i read all other people's testimony here on NL about getting a job through this forum, i never knew my time is also around the corner.
its a bank job and am really happy about it, because i use to think its all about connection to get a job in this country and i attributed all my previous unsuccessful interview to the fact that i don't know anybody.
I got this job without even knowing anybody in this financial institution. i appreciate the kind gesture of a nairalander ' luvdmx ' i pray that the good Lord grant you your heart desire and may your children and generation never struggle before they get to the top....i really appreciate the fund u assisted me with when i posted here on a topic about me loosing #1,800 and u sent me over #13,000. it really goes a long way in assisting me secure this job and also getting some wears for work. God bless u more sir.
And also to the OP of d job opening may God bless u and to all job seekers out there u will ace one very soon just don't give up.

Congrats dearie.

Abeg marry me na wink
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by veinless(f): 10:03am On May 11, 2017
trilobite:

Good for you. credit is a very good place to be.

My advice: do not stop here. it will be stressful but make time for self improvement. Do online courses (preferably foreign), sit for bank certification exams, etc. This is what will make you relevant in the industry.

There are reputable foreign schools that give scholarships for credit training, you can use your vacation time to check them out.

Good luck!!
thanks, i appreciate
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by veinless(f): 10:04am On May 11, 2017
Bigii:

Congrats dearie.

Abeg marry me na wink
u have a babe already , we can be friends thou
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Bigii(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2017
veinless:

Vicky left me for one airforce man undecided

Need to settle down with one beb. It must be You ooo cool
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by fannybaby(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2017
cletz991:
send your CV here lindao@mophethgroup.com
. I have sent it sir. Thank you
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by prayerchanges1(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
I am happy for you, congratulations. I am waiting patiently for my time, make God pick my call oooooo. cry cry cry
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by prayerchanges1(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
I am a graduate of Economics, I was discharged from NYSC in October 2015 but since then I have not gotten a reliable job. Nairalanders, I seek for your assistance.
Re: I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx by Boxer007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
veinless:

^^^ gold digger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Studied Economics (graduated With 2:1) And I Need A Job / I Finally Landed On That Great Job / List Of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC And SSC Recruitment Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.