Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US (1393 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by maupe: 1:37pm On May 10, 2017
The recent release of the 82 Chibok
schoolgirls by Boko Haram insurgents
as facilitated by the Federal
Government has been commended by
the United States of America. The US commended the Muhammdau
Buhari-led Nigerian government for
securing the release of the 82 girls after
3 years in captivity. According to the US government, the
release of 82 of the Chibok schoolgirls
by their Boko Haram captors, after
three years, is heart-warming. The remark was made by the Deputy
Director, Office of West African Affairs,
Bureau of African Affairs at the U.S.
Department of State, Nathan Holt, in
Washington, D.C. via teleconference on:
“Nigeria, a critical U.S. partner.” He said the release of the girls from
captivity was also a positive
development for them and their
families.
“Many of you will have also followed
the news of the release of the Chibok
girls over the weekend. “Obviously, that was a heart-warming
and positive development for the
young women involved and for their
families. “We’d like to point out that they’re
among thousands of victims of Boko
Haram and its offshoot, ISIS West
Africa,’’ Holt said.
www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/10/us-government-reacts-release-82-chibok-girls/

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Jetleeee: 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
So happy for their families.
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
Commendations from countries.

Even PDP.

Illiterate liepods are still in doubt.

God bless PMB
God bless Ag PYO
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

Wailing liepods can wail themselves to death like barren witches.

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by NOC1(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2017
If you call chibok girls saga scam, you're indirectly calling your hero a fool and a mugu.
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Jetleeee: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even PDP.
God bless PMB God bless Ag PYO God bless patriotic Nigerians Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

I love the way ipod is giving you sleepless nights...May god bless iPod.
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even PDP.
God bless PMB God bless Ag PYO God bless patriotic Nigerians Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

Buhari that is a vegetable hibernateing in a fridge in London...Cry me a river
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
proudlyikwere:

Buhari that is a vegetable hibernateing in a fridge in London...Cry me a river

proudlyikwere:

I love the way ipod is giving you sleepless nights...May god bless iPod.

A single comment has to be quoted twice to exhibit unbearable pain.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

A single comment has to be quoted twice to exhibit unbearable pain.

Smh.

says someone who screams ipod in every thread as if they are chasing him him in the dream..

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
proudlyikwere:

says someone who screams ipod in every thread as if they are chasing him I'm the dream..

When illiteracy & pain are combined in a single entity, a time bomb waiting to explode is the end product.

Now get out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Even PDP.

God bless PMB
God bless Ag PYO
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

You can lie to yourself
Nobody cares
Chibok girls is a scam

Powered by Aisha sasay
Engineered by USA and her allies for APC

2 Likes

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

When illiteracy & pain are combined in a single entity, a time bomb waiting to explode is the end product.

You keep spamming nairaland with your tribalistic and hate filled comments
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

You can lie to yourself
Nobody cares
Chibok girls is a scam

Powered by Aisha sasay
Engineered by USA and her allies for APC

Is it the same USA working closely with cownu to liberate the illiterate liepods or a different one?

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

I pity you

Noted.

Now, get out.

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:39pm On May 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

I pity you

Dude that's onmenkalives aka jetlee aka progressive01 aka kunglang aka Masterchen...That dude has up to ten accounts on nairaland nothing but a bald dwarf from Benue..
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:41pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is it the same USA working closely with cownu to liberate the illiterate liepods or a different one?

You can go and tell america to help you liberate Benue state from herdsmen omenka...
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Jetleeee: 2:42pm On May 10, 2017
Lawwwwlll grin grin cheesy
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:42pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted.

Now, get out.
Unemployment is really bad
Jump to the next thread and keep shouting ipob... Frustrated being

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by DeadlyViper000: 2:43pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

On the contrary, the emboldened appropriately describes insult.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
[/s]
shatap there i was very busy these days and you keep talking Nonsense
the mods needs to sanction you for all the nonsense you're talking

2 Likes

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by proudlyikwere: 2:43pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you had eyes you would see I made mistake...Haven't you heard of keyboard error..
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Unemployment is really bad
Jump to the next thread and keep shouting ipob... Frustrated being

Pain. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

On the contrary, the emboldened appropriately describes insult. A ward has been bypassed.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
Omenkalives get lost
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 2:46pm On May 10, 2017
proudlyikwere:

If you had eyes you would see I made mistake...Haven't you had of keyboard error..

Another keyboard error.

Smh.

Illiteracy cannot be hidden.

Now, for the last time, get out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Externalhat: 3:39pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Another keyboard error.

Smh.

Buhahahaha. Wickedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pain. I understand.
Yea... You only understand what you feel

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by khallyberry: 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
mtchewww
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
Externalhat:

Buhahahaha. Wickedness
Ogbeni shut up jare
Na you Sabi pass
LionDeLeo:

Another keyboard error.

Smh.

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by LionDeLeo: 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ogbeni shut up jare
Na you Sabi pass

Who freed you?
Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Where are those dumb Igbos who claim to be in possession of more sophisticated intelligence than the American CIA to claim that the kidnapping was a scam? The Buhari Government profile continues to rise, while the dreams of establishing a Biafran state continues to be a distant point on the ever receding horizon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of 82 Chibok Girls Is Heartwarming- US by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
shatap there i was very busy these days and you keep talking Nonsense
the mods needs to sanction you for all the nonsense you're talking
Ever the coward as usual, calling on the mods to ban and take down posts that hurt your girly feelings. If you cant take personal hits and insults in stride without running to the mods like a little Biatch, you have no business being on the nairaland politics section. Romance might probably suit you better Coward cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka On Biafra / Breaking. Nigerian Army Attacks Nnamdi Kanu House / A Section Of The BRT Lane Under Construction @ Dopemu Under-bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.