Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: (3995 Views)

The Gulf Of Alaska Where Two Oceans Meet / Work Permit For Jobs In The Gulf Region Of Dubai,yemen,oman Bahrain,kuwait Saud / Study Opportunities In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by kenforum(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
There are job openings in the Gulf (Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Dubai,Iraq) for cleaners, helpers, brick layers, agricultural labourers, drivers, security guards, bodyguards, houseboys, accountants, english teahers,Nurses,Store Keepers, Etc.Get the 5yrs and 2yrs resident/working Visas for Qatar and the other countries respectively along with job contracts.For details,contact us by Email:or call .
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
@kenforum

Ur greediness has no limit, u will do anything to send Nigerians on suicide mission, why don't u travel to one of those countries and work?
U don't want money? God help us
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by july123(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
kenforum:

There are job openings in the Gulf (Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Dubai,Iraq) for cleaners, helpers, brick layers, agricultural labourers, drivers, security guards, bodyguards, houseboys, accountants, english teahers,Nurses,Store Keepers, Etc.Get the 5yrs and 2yrs resident/working Visas for Qatar and the other countries respectively along with job contracts.For details,contact us by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com or call ;08052778461 or 08037060650.
First move your family there,then others shall follow u.
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by niceguy10: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
Poster move your family first.
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by Tcrack(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
kenforum:

There are job openings in the Gulf (Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Dubai,[b]Iraq) for cleaners, helpers, brick layers, agricultural labourers, drivers, security guards, bodyguards, houseboys, accountants, english teahers,Nurses,Store Keepers, Etc.Get the 5yrs and 2yrs resident/working Visas for Qatar and the other countries respectively along with job contracts.For details,contact us by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com or call ;08052778461 or 08037060650.[/b]

How can you come here to advertise such nonsense? expecially the ones in bold. ALAKORI
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2010
kenforum:

There are job openings in the Gulf (Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Dubai,Iraq) for cleaners, helpers, brick layers, agricultural labourers, drivers, security guards, bodyguards, houseboys, accountants, english teahers,Nurses,Store Keepers, Etc.Get the 5yrs and 2yrs resident/working Visas for Qatar and the other countries respectively along with job contracts.For details,contact us by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com or call ;08052778461 or 08037060650.
Get lost spunk head. . . .
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by noblegas2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
kenforum:

There are job openings in the Gulf (Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Dubai,Iraq) for[b] cleaners, helpers, brick layers, agricultural labourers, drivers, security guards, bodyguards, houseboys, accountants, english teahers,Nurses,Store Keepers, Etc.Get the 5yrs and 2yrs resident/working Visas for Qatar and the other countries respectively along with job contracts.For details,contact us by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com or call ;08052778461 or 08037060650.[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

plz dis shuld be moved to the jokes section
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by 4teelaw(f): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
i've been to d gulf n trust me, there is too much money in dat region! even houseboy go hammer! too much! i even got a job in 1 week dat offered to pay me almost 300k in naira, just cos am a graduate
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
4teelaw:

i've been to d gulf n trust me, there is too much money in dat region! even houseboy go hammer! too much! i even got a job in 1 week dat offered to pay me almost 300k in naira, just cos am a graduate

So u telling me that the poster can get somebody a job?
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by 4teelaw(f): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
i dont know if he can get them jobs, but what i know is that there is too much money in dat place and if i wasnt already in a good job, i for remain for qatar and start a new life, i can always get a job myself besides i am not unskilled! d money is too much!
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
4teelaw:

i dont know if he can get them jobs, but what i know is that there is too much money in dat place and if i wasnt already in a good job, i for remain for qatar and start a new life, i can always get a job myself besides i am not unskilled! d money is too much!

There is money everywhere but u can't just get there and grap the job with any visa.
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
4teelaw:

And you signed up, made just 4 posts, two of which are solely to praise yourself as Kenforum, whilst trying to encourage people to take you up on your fictitious offer?
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by niceguy10: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
Justwise, are you sure this guy is not one of them? He may likely be a member of the poster, Or the poster himself with a new lD.
Re: Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: by 4teelaw(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2010
lol! am nt supporting the poster.

i am just saying that life in the middle east is a lot more better tha the impression you have, if u know ur way around.

the jobs the poster showed are those that r in high supply in d middle east cos those bloody arabs wont come down from their high horses and do such jobs,

imagine a country where every arab child born gets $5000 monthly from their government. it sure has its disadvantages cos you cant leave the country at will, you cant get a new job, cos if you want to leave your employer you must leave the country for 2 years and come back afresh without a no obligation certificate, the weather is terrible 53 degrees in summer, and the worst thing is that u must spend 99 yrs there to be a citizen,

if you have a baby, you must process residency for the child or else dem go deport d pikin, and if you start business there you must get a sponsor who will share you profit 50-50 with u even when it is ur own capital.

But left for me, if you get a job there as a graduate, not all those unskilled menial labour poster put, mehn! its big money!!!

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians In India Are Jobless – Envoy / Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine / Iceland: The Next Big Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.