Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

"C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC (21222 Views)

What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? / 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
damosade:
Some vehicles,extra tyre Na their c cautuon

lol
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by franchizy(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
If GEJ had constructed good roads during his tenure, what will one do with a caution sign.

There is nothing like caution sign overseas because they have good roads.

Nigeria is still backward. Im tired of this country called Nigeria.

Shame on IPODS that defend corruption.

Mods please move this to joke section.

1 Like

Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by Swiftlee(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
Federal Road Safety Corps are just so corrupt in Nigeria. The only people we tend to blame always are the police. Have you ever asked your self why they would never stop a commercial cab driver with expired tires, no seat belt on, no fire extinguishers, infact no spare tire. Some even have just one light functioning I stead of two or more. They would bend their caps on the road and be waving only private cars down as if its not human beings that drives commercial cars. The next time any one stand to stop me on the road, infact...I won't tell you what I would do. I would stop for peace corp and civil defence others..but road safety.. no way!

1 Like

Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by HumanistMike(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by aniyphil: 5:56pm On May 10, 2017
It is one thing to have a caution sign and another to know how to apply it . . .when the caution sign is too close to the car on the highway (pic 1, 2 and 3) . . .that leaves little or no time for the on-coming vehicle to manoeuvre . . .the result is what you see in pic 4

Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by Deilluminator(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria with improvisation... Many drivers have replaced this caution sign with leafs.
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by toprealman: 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
Address the root cause....fix bad road!
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by joinnow: 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
Teewhy2:
Okay, FRSC have a lot to do on this, a lot of public buses,
trucks and trailers don't always have this C-caution and when their vehicles get spoilt they park by road sign either with nobody to wave upcoming vehicles to slow down or they cut tree branches and use it as warning which is not visible to upcoming vehicles at night and can lead to accident. Some of the these vehicles driver leave behind things they use as warning sign such as the tree branches, half burnt tyres not minding other road users especially at night.
I suggest they produce big ones according to size. IE if it's truck the c caution should be jumbo size.
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by joinnow: 8:53pm On May 10, 2017
franchizy:
If GEJ had constructed good roads during his tenure, what will one do with a caution sign.

There is nothing like caution sign overseas because they have good roads.

Nigeria is still backward. Im tired of this country called Nigeria.

Shame on IPODS that defend corruption.

Mods please move this to joke section.

Are u serious
It's when car break down and can't move u put up c caution to warn other road users.
Nigerian like maintenance culture beside some like to manage.Mechanic will tell u to change part instead u tell him to redo,adjust and fix back.
While some will know that they will go on road trip of 10hrs journey but will wait till die minute Rush to Kazeem to check the car and hit the road the next day.
Then tell me while won't the car packup on the way.
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by kings09(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
I de com
otijah2:
I dnt have it come and beat me
Re: "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC by RealPanda(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2017
otijah2:
I dnt have it come and beat me
U should get one, it may save a life. I av witnessed an accident on 3rd mainland around 10:00 pm caused by a broken down vehicle which didn't have a Caution triangle

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Very Useful Car Accessories You Need When Traveling This Season / List Of Top 10 Auto Mechanic Workshop In Lagos / Letters On Windscreen Of Auction Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.