Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra (760 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by frankdoz25: 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
strictly for south-south and southeast

my fellow southern and eastern brethren, I have utterly watch with dismay how a notorious and dubious figure of yoruba extraction Nicknamed "ipobExposed", on daily basis, dishing out malicious and frivolous sentiment on good people of both east and south. we are aware of the fact that intellectuals from west like fayose and FFK have showed profound solidarity to movement with some receiving distinguished honorary award; we are equally aware of Gov ayo fayose declaration ekiti state to be part of our noble republic, which may be reason for the propaganda and blackmail targeting the people of the south. we may advice him at this critical point in time to be serious with his jamb examination, dissociate himself from further seditious statement against southern people or otherwise risk impromptu heart-attack because we southern people have declared a robust coalition with our eastern brothers in pusuit of our determination.

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Xway(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
frankdoz25:

my fellow southern and eastern brethren, I have utterly watch with dismay how a notorious and dubious figure of yoruba extraction Nicknamed "ipobExposed", on daily basis, dishing out malicious and frivolous sentiment on good people of both east and south. we are aware of the fact that intellectuals from west like fayose and FFK have showed profound solidarity to movement with some receiving distinguished honorary award; we are equally aware of Gov ayo fayose declaration ekiti state to be part of our noble republic, which may be reason for the propaganda and blackmail targeting the people of the south. we may advice him at this critical point in time to be serious with his jamb examination, dissociate himself from further seditious statement against southern people or otherwise risk impromptu heart-attack because we southern people have declared a robust coalition with our eastern brothers in pusuit of our determination.
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
intellectuals from which political party una eye go soon clear
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by khallyberry: 5:43pm On May 10, 2017
the drive is gaining grounds,the drive is gathering momentum,the drive is whirling at a very high speed,it can never be stopped.we shall sing and chant the glorious, melodious song.*ALL HAIL BIAFRA*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by khallyberry: 5:44pm On May 10, 2017
ipobexposed will surely join the drive oneday lets watch
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Blue3k2: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
If Kanu wins his trial he might really go drink poison. If Kanu gets off his men probably will.
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by tutudesz: 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
Blue3k2:
If Kanu wins his trial he might really go drink poison. If Kanu gets off his men probably will.
frankdoz25:

We south south are fighting a different fight which is resource control and not leveling Nigeria or Joint the godforsaken Biafra, any south south knows this and that how I know you are not from the south south but south east.

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Nobody: 12:07am On May 11, 2017
khallyberry:
ipobexposed will surely join the drive oneday lets watch

i am already on the drive but not under Nnamdi Cow
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Ejanla07: 12:09am On May 11, 2017
tutudesz:

We south south are fighting a different fight which is resource control and not leveling Nigeria or Joint the godforsaken Biafra, any south south knows this and that how I know you are not from the south south but south east.

My yoruba muslim Afonja brother

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by tutudesz: 12:25am On May 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba muslim Afonja brother
Useless Biafra monkey! Tell your brainless leader that Deltans are waiting for him step his foot here.
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Arda1000(m): 1:12am On May 11, 2017
tutudesz:

Useless Biafra monkey! Tell your brainless leader that Deltans are waiting for him step his foot here.

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2017
tutudesz:

Loosed afonja is on the prowl

Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by Arda1000(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2017
One Nigeria should not be forced on people, is high time we start acting like civilized people not like animals
Re: Ipobexposed And His Sycophantic Romance With Biafra by AjoOfia1: 7:23am On May 11, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

i am already on the drive but not under Nnamdi Cow
[/s]
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless betrayer common criminal bastard that deserves to be killed by firing squad

(1) (Reply)

A Community In Obio/akpor, Rivers State Stern Warning To Sit-at-home Agitators / Ipob Confronts Uk Police In London Over Biafra & This Happend (video) Must Watch / South-south Is Not A Part Of Biafra - SSP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.