Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke (1018 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / See What Singer, Davido Did For His Namesake "David Adeleke" On Twitter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by morereb10: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
This is wonderful I must tell you. Davido who recently become a the father of two daughters which the latest was just born in US with her second babymama Amanda is extending his happiness to a twitter user who happened to bear the same name with him "David Adeleke.

Apparently, the twitter user is a journalist and he is soliciting for help for his tuition fees as he has been accepted for a media workshop at Yale University and had gone to Twitter to seek for financial support from friends to raise about $3,500 for his tuition fee.

Davido have accepted to help him.

FYI, I know this guy is genuine and I thank God Davido have accepted to help him. You know Nigerians have away of exploiting things, I pray people go start changing their names to that of celebrities in other to obtain money from them ....lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/hkn-boss-davido-offers-to-pay-3500.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Unionised(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
His money, his cup of tea...
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
"30 billion for the account"
"But i go chook you chuku chuku o"

grin
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by sunshineV(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
Lemme book
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 10, 2017
sunshineV:
Lemme book
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
The other side of Davido, kudos man wink
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Chanchit: 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
One thing about him is that he always finds a reason to help, unlike some that would always find reasons not to.
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
that's good
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Tynasparks(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
Very good of him...
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by IamAirforce1: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
Nice one OBO

God didn't give you 30billion for no reason.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bum Bum Of This Pretty Lady? / Forbes Reveals 100 Highest-paid Celebrities In 2017 [FULL LIST] / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off 25 Stack Of $100 Bills On His Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.