Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Is The Fastest Way To Get A Company Name Registered In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Fastest Way To Get A Company Name Registered In Nigeria? (499 Views)

Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / Get Your Business Name Registered In Less Than 3 Wks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Get A Company Name Registered In Nigeria? by ismart: 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
Hello,

An urgent contract came up and from all indication, we are being delayed because we are not a registered company. The whole thing started as a joke and now I realised that the client are finding it hard to trust us with their money despite being long time friend with the middle man.

Though I was on the verge of getting this done some weeks (this was when I never knew a contract will come up) back until a tenant in our house messed up and so,I had to start diverting funds and concentration to other ventures, forgetting my initial plans to register a company name and get a co-operate bank account for same purpose.

Now I am faced with this problem. What is the fastest way to get a company name registered and a co-operate account set up. Please help because this is urgent. I can set up a website for it to get things rolling.

cc: dominique, ishilove, lalasticlala , mynd44 please help push this on front page.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Get A Company Name Registered In Nigeria? by Unionised(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
1. Go to their gate at NERDC, flash some cash, and watch them fall all over themselves.

2. Get a lawyer, a competent one, flash that cash and watch ...

3. Go to their website, and follow the prompts...

Your choice.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Get A Company Name Registered In Nigeria? by ismart: 4:31pm On May 10, 2017
Unionised:
1. Go to their gate at NERDC, flash some cash, and watch them fall all over themselves.

2. Get a lawyer, a competent one, flash that cash and watch ...

3. Go to their website, and follow the prompts...

Your choice.
HMMM... Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Revamps Branches / Software Idea For Sale / 3 Containers Of Caustic Soda For Sale At Our Ikeja Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.