Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Fellow Kind Hearted Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fellow Kind Hearted Christian (326 Views)

My Fellow Kind Hearted Believers Please Read / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens / To All My Fellow Jehovah Witnesses, Do Not Be Deceived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Kind Hearted Christian by xbanky1: 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
I greet you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. My wife delivered through CS and she has been at the hospital for over a month because of the hospital bill balance. We were charged 150k and I was only able to raise 30k. I ran to my church winners chapel ijoko road and they said papa has canceled welfare. Pls my ppl I need your kind gesture. I just need only the bala so that I can take my family home Coz its killing me.
May God bless you and surround you with favour

Fidelity bank
Bankole Collins

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Deception... The Real World... The Glaring Difference / Pope Francis To Elevate Five Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.