Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help (769 Views)

Natural Remedies for Toothache / Top 10 Everlasting Solution To Toothache / For Toothache, Tooth Pain, Akòkoro Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by DrAuthentic: 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
I have got this persistent ache right in my oral cavity and it seems to be chronic one-worsening by the day. I have percused my teeth by myself and I found out that it is just one tooth giving the ache. My crude diagnosis is attrition of the teeth which has exposed the nerves. They are hypersensitive to cold pressure and heat and that's causing untold discomfort. Don't mind my lousy attempt at the diagnosis, please help me out, dental doctors and any other persons with scientific knowledge on this subject. Thank you in advance, sir/ma.
Re: Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by Richdotcom: 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
Go get oral B toothpaste "pro expert" it's about 1,500naira at most, use that and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by Brownzola(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2017
Try alum with alliance in motion global paste. 07035071971 on how to apply both. I learnt that here when i developed ache too.
Re: Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by DrAuthentic: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
Brownzola:
Try alum with alliance in motion global paste. 07035071971 on how to apply both. I learnt that here when i developed ache too.
Thanks, miss
Re: Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by DrAuthentic: 9:07pm On May 11, 2017
Richdotcom:
Go get oral B toothpaste "pro expert" it's about 1,500naira at most, use that and thank me later
Thank you sir
Re: Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help by Lexusgs430: 1:10am On May 12, 2017
DrAuthentic:
I have got this persistent ache right in my oral cavity and it seems to be chronic one-worsening by the day. I have percused my teeth by myself and I found out that it is just one tooth giving the ache. My crude diagnosis is attrition of the teeth which has exposed the nerves. They are hypersensitive to cold pressure and heat and that's causing untold discomfort. Don't mind my lousy attempt at the diagnosis, please help me out, dental doctors and any other persons with scientific knowledge on this subject. Thank you in advance, sir/ma.

Visit your nearest dentist to extricate the nerve. Then an extraction if required.....

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up! / Make Your Teeth White In These Few Natural Steps! Without Damaging Your Enamel. / Health Workers Suspend Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.