Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK (87799 Views)

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 10, 2017
Few people seem not to understand what are going on presently in this administration is about to give birth to another history, but not for the interest of the country other than interest of few politicians.
If coordinator Osinbanjo don't coordinates fast, things will be out of hands before and after 2019.

Nigeria is about to break up from the dubious constitution were written against the imterest of the electorates.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by plaetton: 8:14pm On May 10, 2017
SillyMods:

I didn't even know you're a swine. My apologies.
Lol.
Once again the thrust of the proverb eluded you.

What else can I say ? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by misano(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
why will they change osibanjo security team with northerners? whats going on?
He should speak up if this is true.

So U think Osinbajo has time for FFK? Don't be deceived by FFK's political games. Trust me if Buhari was in PDP, FFK will be defending all D nonsense dat Buhari is doing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by FriendNG: 8:14pm On May 10, 2017
gberra:
Why did you edit your post?.. I thought you said we believed because FFK said so. There Was a massive shake up across military formations. It was in the News as reported.

Can the same be done to Buhari without his consent?.. Tell your people to stop fuelling suspicion. We are all wiser now. Be warned!

Go and check the post that I edited. FFk is still there. I did not remove anything, I add but not remove.

If Buhari shake the Military and so. He is the commander in chief. But to be saying Buhari has something bad toward Osinbanjo is stupid.

You people should stop behaving like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 10, 2017
nkemdi89:

Check her profile pics , person wey they use nyash to gain attention that one follow? I believe she just pick up that word newly and has been looking for an avenue to utilize it .
Nna eh I think say na only me dey see

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Tedassie(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
speak up kwa?...is u kidding me¿

Make dem chase am back to hin village.lol

Osibanjo is in a very dark place right now,sitting on a keg of gunpowder!
Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by BetaThings: 8:16pm On May 10, 2017
rozayx5:
ffk might have lots of haters

but he sees thiz northern agenda well

even when others cant see it

According to Fani Kayode a Northern Muslim has not headed 1st Div since 1999
And they did not complain
Now that a Northern Muslim is heading it, it is an abomination

Let us reverse this, if a Southern Christian has never held it since 1999, what will Fani Kayode say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
This is a pure humiliation on the Yoruba Nation......
Take it or leave it

it's a big sign for 2019....

#Watchout

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Onyemabright(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
FFK are u the one to cry for hem , The VP is busy working u are crying for hem am sorry for u FFK

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by adollyboy(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
But can his security guard be changed without his consent when he is the acting president? Please the constitutional lawyers should educate me. I doubt the story sha.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by TheFreeOne: 8:18pm On May 10, 2017
NovusHomo:

Give me your address and I'll be on my way grin grin grin

Haba bros pesin no fit play with Una again

But if for say you be fine lady sef I fit consider ya offer sha cheesy
Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by adimsmt: 8:18pm On May 10, 2017
jericco1:
Don't wail for Osinbajo!

I'm not a wailer and i don't live in Nigeria so I'm not APC/PDP but my take is this we as citizens should not wave what FFK said aside without looking into it, its time to ask questions and not blinded by politics. Just look at the letter the president sent to the two chambers, the people who are today defending the word coordinator will be the one that will argue tomorrow that the president never transmitted power to the vice president. I hope it will never come to past but just keep your fingers cross.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Joejoe12(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
good talk, sometin terible about to happen, VP should be ware of Buhari and his Brother`s plan
Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by isnovic(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2017
The choice of word, coordinator was no accident.
I am even more sorry for those Nigerians naïve enough to believe it is coincidental that the re-shuffling of strategic GOC are made this time.

Osinbanjo should take his security more seriously.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by FriendNG: 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
BetaThings:

According to Fani Kayode a Northern Muslim has not headed 1st Div since 1999
And they did not complain
Now that a Northern Muslim is heading it, it is an abomination

Let us reverse this, if a Southern Christian has never held it since 1999, what will Fani Kayode say?

And some people are still crying of Islamization and northernization.

gberra I wander why the north is even entertaining you people. I wish I am Buhari and you people are spewing this trash.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by zikter(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why dont you dispute the facts he has laid bare instead of insulting him

can you kindly help us with the names of Osinbajo security right now? that is base of the facts that ffk has laid bay according to you. thanks in advance
Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Joejoe12(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why dont you dispute the facts he has laid bare instead of insulting him

i tink that guy you quoted is a furniture

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by aishatu19(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
FFK Sir,thanks for the info. But Also remember that Northern Christians are in grave danger without the South. Not every northerner belongs to the privilege 95%. We pray for peace for the peaceful and misery for the wicked. cry cry
Follow chopcash

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by DrGud: 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
angry I think d guy is making sense. Governance is not done that way. angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Charly68: 8:26pm On May 10, 2017
FFK ;I know your pen is mightier than their sword ,am glad to have your type as my tribe ,keep shooting and jabbing ,you may not know,but am sure you are punctuating so much of the Northern Power Mafias plan..keep sensitizing us sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Coolgent(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2017
FFK keep on wailing grin
Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by BetaThings: 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
FriendNG:
With this comment coming from Some Yorubas Christians. If I am Buhari (and God give me health) to go 4 second term, I will choose a SS or SE vice president and let's see what will happen. Stupid people.

Buhari has put northerners as service chief, before na your father u want may him put. Useless.

Upon all what Buhari has done to you, you gat the mouth to insult him. All key position of this country are held by the South.

Who is the chief of defense staff of Nigeria ?

Don't respond to their bait
According to Fani Kayode no Northern Muslim was GOC of 1st Div since 1999 and that is okay by him
A Northern Muslim heads it since 18 years ago, then it becomes a crime

Fani Kayode is not fighting for anybody, he is fighting for himself
He abused Chinua Achebe (a Christian from the South), he has just abused Obanikoro, same SW with him
He abused Aregbesola recently
He insulted Segun Adeniyi and said his book is only suitable for the trash can
He praised the people behind the first coup of 1966 who nearly killed his dad because he wanted some political sympathy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by sharonorg: 8:28pm On May 10, 2017
Only ignorant people like you still believe or support FFK.
The Military are like any professions in the country that work shift hours. They get posted to a certain duty and get rostered around and also have offdays. It's not possible to have just one tribe at a particular post or Allocated duty as it raises a red flag. Osinbajo is not a baby he has being in position of Authority all is life and surely doesn't need a drug addict like FFK to tell him what to do. stop jumping around criticising people.
tonytony208:

Don't just comment shiit, Mr Clown Detector. Present evidence that he is lying or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by zikter(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
tonytony208:

Do you have evidence that he is lying? Don't you think it is stupid when you counter a statement without any shred of evidence?
ffk has not given us any evidence abt Osinbajo's Security either. or did you see the names of the northern security in the write up? you may do well by listing the names here so we can see pls. more over the burden of proof is on ffk and not anybody dismissing his what for now is a baseless claim without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by BetaThings: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
Victorakats:

FFK, has been in government, I haven't. So when he writes, I read and then wait for a counter view or a valid opinion that will address the subject matter.
That is what I feel social media ought to be... Lol

Thank you for reading my sermon..

Yours

People who are in government are not going to be writing on NL
Even if they did, most people will shout them down

And BTW did you read where Okupe said they lied during electoral season

Is Olonishakin of SW not Chief of Defence Staff - Fani Kayode says only Navy is headed by a Southerner
The PS in charge of NIA who is acting following the suspension of Oke is a Christian from Plateau - Fani Kayode said he is Fulani Muslim

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by FriendNG: 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
BetaThings:

Don't respond to their bait
According to Fani Kayode no Northern Muslim was GOC of 1st Div since 1999 and that is okay by him
A Northern Muslim heads it since 18 years ago, then it becomes a crime

Fani Kayode is not fighting for anybody, he is fighting for himself
He abused Chinua Achebe (a Christian from the South), he has just abused Obanikoro, same SW with him
He abused Aregbesola recently
He insulted Segun Adeniyi and said his book is only suitable for the trash can
He praised the people behind the first coup of 1966 who nearly killed his dad because he wanted some political sympathy

What annoys me are his followers here on Nairaland. And when the question is ask " who and who are educated " you will see them raising hands up and beating chest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by tonytony208(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
sharonorg:
Only ignorant people like you still believe or support FFK.
The Military are like any professions in the country that work shift hours. They get posted to a certain duty and get rostered around and also have offdays. It's not possible to have just one tribe at a particular post or Allocated duty as it raises a red flag. Osinbajo is not a baby he has being in position of Authority all is life and surely doesn't need a drug addict like FFK to tell him what to do. stop jumping around criticising people.

Drug addict? shocked You meet am for joint?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
Osinbajo is highly covered... He dat watcheth ova isreal neither sleep nor slumber...
Awon Alale Ile Yi Wa Leyin re Bi shell ijapa.....
Baba ku, Baba ku ni jawe....
Nufin go happen..
One thing i knw abt politician is NON OF DEM IS GENTLE..THEY ONLY NID POWER..if baba die today,dats wen u wee see d oda side of osinbajo.. u fink say person dey take gentle eyes bcom SAN..He get hin own madness ooo , dis silent disposition na format....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by princessayesha(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
Hating Muslims will not add any benefit to your pathetic life grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by BetaThings: 8:40pm On May 10, 2017
Gazettemovement:
We already know the shocking revelation.
Nothing is new, Osinbajo would be asked to resign if buhari kicks the bucket.
Elrufai is the anointed one to lead the governance

And you went to school
A hale and hearty Osinbajo will just resign?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by judeodion(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:
This egbon has finally gone full stupid embarassed
Why did you just call him stupid? Have you verified what he said? If you verify and find out its true, then you'll be the stupid one. 147 soldiers were affected in the shake up today.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK by BetaThings: 8:45pm On May 10, 2017
obonujoker:

Egbon, why don't you prove his post wrong than calling him stupid?? if they call you that now, you will start banning??
The way you Yoruba Muslims behave sef....

How do they behave?
Is Olonishakin not CDS?
Does that not contradict what Fani Kayode said?
Is it wrong for a Northern Muslim to head 1st Div?
Are they not Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.