Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield (972 Views)

Man Hailed After He Returned N100,000 That Fell From A Woman's Bag (photos) / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield by blessing4teewhy: 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
Hello, I am a full time worker I need a side business I can start with 50,000 that will yield good return. That won't affect my job. Please help a sister.
Re: Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield by WhistleB(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
blessing4teewhy:
Hello, I am a full time worker I need a side business I can start with 50,000 that will yield good return. That won't affect my job. Please help a sister.
I will soon tell you,
Re: Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield by sholatour(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Domain trading! Contact me through the email in my signature.
Re: Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield by Fxmanager(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
blessing4teewhy:
This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield by Futureinvestors(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

10nos Of 30-35 Ton Trucks Needed For Hire / Cristiano Ronaldo "Wants England Return" / What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.