Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? (589 Views)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / Whatsapp Numbers And Bbm Pins / What part of a guy's body do girls admire most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? by MIKKY2: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
seriously am gettin blueballs waitin for
Re: Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? by hbabe(f): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
Maybe they do and maybe they don't! I honestly think its the way the posts are stated. Like: I need a sex mate, need a girl to show how good and hot I am etc, I will never call those people. Every relationship starts from friendship. Maybe if the posts were asking for friends, gave e-mail addresses or YIM and was not from a first time poster, we would have more success in this area. Everyone likes/wishes to make friends! A relationship may or may not ensue. Good luck.
Re: Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? by EngrT1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
@hbabe
I CONCOR
Re: Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? by MIKKY2: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2010
is called fwb nsa casual encounters . why do girls want to be deceived at least the guys are upfront about the sex part no lying that you love and funny enough its these rships dat blossom cos you both want the same thing not like wen a girl wants love and the guy jus want some
Re: Do Girls Call Any Of The Numbers Listed Here? by Ben13: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
maybe your number aiint sweet enough. Try a number with rhymes. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Bb Pin / Drop Ya 2go,you Might Just B Lucky / Enugu Girls???? Don't Miss Out :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.