Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. (32204 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Johnflowey1738(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2017
Which way naija
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
So we he Nigerian Police still uses the laminated ID card. This is serious in this is era of technology while some politicians stash away our heard earned common wealth...we are watching
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
leave me.am goin to london. baba must hear dis... we cant tk it..

Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Suko110(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
Very innovative I commend his effort , as no job what to do
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Tenplet(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
bolseas:
lol... He inherited his father's job na...
true talk ma sisther

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by 40ng: 9:25pm On May 10, 2017
".".... Lol see Him face
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Trapnews: 9:30pm On May 10, 2017
Militude:
Anybody that judge this guy is also a criminal.

The op above is calling him coconut head but if you check him own now ........ Weelll his problem is his problem

Quote me if you want to die this night
How come nobody is quoting this idiot? Nobody wan die abi? Oya come and kill me if your winch really strong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by AlphaStyles(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2017
all those people saying he did nothing wrong go try am for abroad na, na sorry be ur name
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by mailtotim: 9:45pm On May 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Since morning u just dey drop senseless comments upandan that bird wai post him picture get sense pass u.. . Shame on you.. .and u be person son o..

ignore him, its all teenage delinquency. no adult that isn't in a psychiatric ward will post like he does
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Militude: 9:50pm On May 10, 2017
Trapnews:

How come nobody is quoting this idiot? Nobody wan die abi? Oya come and kill me if your winch really strong cheesy

OK watch and see

Ebule ebule limatanahiabo rasaki Saki renomokrikriki
Die.............. grin tongue
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Militude: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
Trapnews:

OK watch and see

Ebule ebule limatanashiabo rasaki Saki renomokrikriki
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by temitope277(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

The suspect Adeyemi Olakankita was arrested while wearing a police uniform to steal meat from people's soup pot

Afonja, why

Hunger don kill these people
can't u read? Please look very well
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Orpe7(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
LordCenturion:
It's in their blood, the cunning way, it's act of development in South West, now they will be here blaming afonja for their problem...nah them them

Awon a'toko wa ba'le je

Awon olori Pelebe

Awon Omo agbari ojuku

Awon Omo inaki baba obo

Awon Omo iran ki'ran

NB : before u crucify me, here is translation of wat I wrote up there in case if u don't understand is as following =

This guy fu*k up

Why will he engage himself into this

I blame buhari for this,ojukwu is our hero grin

Nigeria is a zoo indeed

Sorry my guy, it's act of hustling

U don kolo walahi
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by aniataevents: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
Mr. Faith Sunday John (32yrs) from Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State who claimed to be operating a commercial (yellow bus) plying 'Egbeda to Shasha' was caugth wearing an original cardigan and an identity card belonging to the Nigerian Police Force.

The suspect Adeyemi Olakankita was arrested while wearing a police uniform to steal meat from people's soup pot

Afonja, why

Hunger don kill these people[/size][/b][/color][/quote]
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Trapnews: 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
Militude:

OK watch and see

Ebule ebule limatanashiabo rasaki Saki renomokrikriki
Rasaki, go and sleepgrin
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by noziz(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
u inherit ur papa house, u inherit ur papa clothes, y u no go come fit inherit ur papa job? all na inheritance na grin
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Memories12411: 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
The get better signature pass CBN governor.
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by henryderek: 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
LordCenturion:
It's in their blood, the cunning way, it's act of development in South West, now they will be here blaming afonja for their problem...nah them them

Awon a'toko wa ba'le je

Awon olori Pelebe

Awon Omo agbari ojuku

Awon Omo inaki baba obo

Awon Omo iran ki'ran

NB : before u crucify me, here is translation of wat I wrote up there in case if u don't understand is as following =

This guy fu*k up

Why will he engage himself into this

I blame buhari for this,ojukwu is our hero grin

Nigeria is a zoo indeed

Sorry my guy, it's act of hustling

This is serious bro
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by fabulousthuram(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/fake-policeman-who-uses-his-fathers.html
omo! hustle don kill dis guy , now e go blame devil. but since he don dey do am he no deliver 1kobo to devil oo. Na potoki prison u go serve ur jail term.
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by omoobaswagga(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
I saw dis guy yesterday wen I ws coming 4rm mushin dragged by task force men...
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by banmee(m): 12:58am On May 11, 2017
Atmmachine:
[color=#770077][size=11pt]
Release the innocent guy

[b]He didn't do anything wrong

He was just hustling to feed his family

[/b]

And these are the people who make up a large portion of the populace in Nigeria. What a country. Smh. And they wonder why the country is phucked up. Carry on.
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Ihechi2011: 2:57am On May 11, 2017
Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO

About the scammer

Name: ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO

Facebook Profile : https://web.facebook.com/AbiodunIsaiahOdunayo

Email address: contact@havivar.net

Phone No.: +234-08106267042

Office Address : 3B, Ajayi Street, Ikorodu, Lagos (Not Confirmed Yet)

Please don't do any business with him because he is a Fraudster, Scammer and Fake. Plans are on to get him arrested. Please re-share this post to others.

1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by femi4: 4:47am On May 11, 2017
Militude:
Anybody that judge this guy is also a criminal.

The op above is calling him coconut head but if you check him own now ........ Weelll his problem is his problem

Quote me if you want to die this night
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by greatermax77(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2017
Has the govt paid his late fathers benefits? if not allow that guy to go.
I declare him innocent.
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by ijayebonyi(f): 6:14am On May 11, 2017
Hardship coupled with criminal mind
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Justiceleague1: 6:29am On May 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

Afonja, why

Hunger don kill these people

lolss wo,oyo lo wa o...u are on ur own o,wen cone heads come4 u..buh i also remember some time ago wen they descended on a poor lost stray tortoise@gbagada..under 5mins,pepper soup don ready grin

op,crime doesnt pay o
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by wazzyco1: 7:33am On May 11, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Oga go dey wear am 4 jail I beg
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Tisham20(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2017
still on the hustling matter
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by makavellidon: 9:56am On May 11, 2017
@Militude: you no get sense, go commit crime idiot
Re: Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. by Charlyboy440(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
Lol
That signature no be here oh. The hustle is real..

Mr Sunday.. Well oma shey oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos / Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.