Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments (1804 Views)

Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by splendid22(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2017
Embattled Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe is not in the best of moods at the moment. The beautiful actress who has been overwhelmed by the crisis thumping her marriage has revealed more scary details about how her estranged husband , Lanre Gentry beat her up.

In a recent interview with Broadway Africa TV, she said: “He beats me consistently. I stayed because I loved him and because every time he beats me, he begs and gets family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone. He has done that with my house help who reported him to the Police years ago.I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me. I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together. I just wanted a home”.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/still-coughing-sneezing-blood-mercy-aigbe-laments/

Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2017
OK, God will save our homes from the hand of the devil
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
Chai cry

Them beat beauty comot for her face ni sha lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by DozieInc(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
You should complaining about this to your family doctor, not the public.
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by Came: 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
Behold,the real face of mercy!!! This face no be ojoroooo at all, na real!... Kpele for the beating you hear.
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by iamademorlar(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2017
That gentry guy must have beaten mercy with voodoo for her to b vomiting blood after weeks of being beaten

Chai see her face now, even professional boxers no fit destroy his opponents face like that
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by soulfood(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2017
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
I see
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
so, she no too fine sef. lol
and a lot of people wasted their Vaseline on her.
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by axortedbabe(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2017
But why them dey wear headtie,no makeup anytime dem want grant DV interview.just curious
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by OKorowanta: 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
Na wa o!
Abi area boys join gentry beat am?
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by crazyABO(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
axortedbabe:
But why them dey wear headtie,no makeup anytime dem want grant DV interview.just curious
so that u could grab what dey r trying to say easily. That's the practical aspect grin
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by SammieLowkey(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
Hmm *scratching head
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by ominilongest(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2017
Is it my cough?..
Re: ‘I Am Still Coughing And Sneezing Blood’- Mercy Aigbe Laments by 0955eb027(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2017
And you re still posting pictures on social media, not going for proper treatment in the hospital.

Clap for yourself...

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Actress Adanma Luke Shows Massive Cleavage In New Music Video! Watch! / Annie Idibia Is An Ebony Beauty In New Makeup Photos / Bobrisky Flashes 10million Naira Cash From Bae (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.