Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) (489 Views)

Felix Funke Adejumo May Be Banned From Entering UK And US / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video / I May Be Banned After This, But Truth Must Be Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by D1ana: 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
i got a picture of this baby and an audio saying the baby brought a message about Jesus coming soon and died as soon as its born and If i don't forward to 19 people i would have cancer and all manner of sickness haba besides that child doesn't look a day old

Re: Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by Victornezzar: 8:07pm On May 10, 2017
same here too
some people re u so stupid u kno
innocent baby oo

1 Like

Re: Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by gbegemaster(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2017
D1ana:
i got a picture of this baby and an audio saying the baby brought a message about Jesus coming soon and died as soon as its born and If i don't forward to 19 people i would have cancer and all manner of sickness haba besides that child doesn't look a day old
I don't read those silly messages.

One got me really pissed when it started with "This is God....."
Re: Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by GodIsFoolish: 8:11pm On May 10, 2017
Why not ignor the msg
Re: Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
I don't have any issue with the messages, my problem is with the person pasting the message(s) to me. Had to block my uncle when his own was too much, haba! What do they even benefit from this bullshites?
Re: Forwarded Messages Should Be Banned Here Is Why (pics) by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why not ignor the msg
You think they just stop at one? The C&P is unlimited, they always have something stupidly new to paste day by day.

(1) (Reply)

3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE / Nearly But Never / 3 9ja Church In One Building In Vgc,Right or wrong? See More Pics Of Big Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.