Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. (2387 Views)

Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Explorers(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2017
Russian president Vladimir Putin teamed up last night with his defence chief Sergey Shoigu and three Olympian champions for a game of Ice Hockey at Sochi’s Bolshoy Ice Dome.

The Russian leader, 64, was wearing a red jersey with the number 11 during the game.

According toTass, Putin was playing against the owner of the Volg

1 Share

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Explorers(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
Despite his hard man reputation, Putin was seen hit the ice several times during the game yesterday.

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Dimejidude(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see Russian Snake tongue
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Explorers(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
Putin was nursing what appeared to be a bruise following one encounter on the ice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/vladimir-putin-discusses-comey-firing-playing-hockey-article-1.3153114

1 Like

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2017
This Oyinbo people no go kill me ooo..

Buhari see ya mate ooo

3 Likes

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
OluwaPUTINmi my nigga grin....Nigerians, since we no get icerink for naija wait for buhari make him come play "Ludo" with you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
This man tho
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by SammieLowkey(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2017
All work and no play...
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by cyojunior1(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2017
Can my councillor play monkey post with guys for area ? Kai africa is awkward

3 Likes

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Smily202(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
Buhari or Any of our polithiefian should try this ..... tongue
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by AyamConfidence(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2017
If Trump mistakenly disappear enter that place Ehen...the way e go use hockey stick flog Putin no go friendly at all

E go just be like this

1 Like

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by PhilAmadeus: 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
Explorers u doing gr8..welldone,pls can I knw u more...and how can I hit u up..biko
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by PunterTim(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
If Trump mistakenly disappear enter that place Ehen...the way e go use hockey stick flog Putin no go friendly at all

E go just be like this
grin Chai.

Trump no go fit play dis one o,na only to grab him sabi!

3 Likes

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 11, 2017
smithsydny:

Buhari see ya mate ooo

who told you he is BUHARI's mate ?

DRABEEY WAS here
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by ichommy(m): 2:37am On May 11, 2017
Baba Niyen wink
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On May 11, 2017
Their should be a competition tagged "world leaders game" where all the world president and their vice are to compete, then you will all see that what Putin is doing is just child play.

NONE OF THEM CAN WITHSTAND NIGERIA PRESIDENT cool
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by jmichlins(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2017
How can he be playing such a physical activity game with his as details watching. What if he gets serious injury
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by magabounce(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
Vladmir Vladmirovich Putin!!
Ma man!!
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by tk4rd: 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
In Nigeria,, politicians can only bring out money to support or host the tournament..
They can never play..

1 Like

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by MayorKingz: 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
smithsydny:

Buhari see ya mate ooo
grin
smithsydny:

Buhari see ya mate ooo
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by ViVaMadrid: 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
Too much stress for International politics. Vladamir Putin My Nigga, Enjoy your life joor!!!
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by UltraSphinx(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2017
Funjosh:
Their should be a competition tagged "world leaders game" where all the world president and their vice are to compete, then you will all see that what Putin is doing is just child play.

NONE OF THEM CAN WITHSTAND NIGERIA PRESIDENT cool
you mean in terms of coughing or Za OZA room matters cheesy
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by Mwalimu01: 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
tk4rd:
In Nigeria,, politicians can only bring out money to support or host the tournament..
They can never play..

Don't be so sure oo. Niggas like Dino and Oshiomhole will do this.
Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by nicerod(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Abeg where buhari dey oo

Make him jog for 5minutes

1 Like

Re: From Cold War To Cold Floor: President Putin Pushed To The Floor During A Game. by tk4rd: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Mwalimu01:

Don't be so sure oo. Niggas like Dino and Oshiomhole will do this.
Let them do it first.. then, I can retrace.
I say what I know for now

(1) (Reply)

See The Type Of Game I Love To Play / What Is The English Word For "Ojoro". / Best Classic Football Bench, Which One Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.