Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West (699 Views)

Maize (from Niger State) Delivery To Any Part Of The Country / What You Can Do To Protect Your Maize From Fall Armyworm Insect / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West by faithzy(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2017
please I need information
Re: How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West by dking123: 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
what kind of truck do you want?
Re: How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West by Makarous(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
Tonnage of the truck you need. And the exact location
Re: How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West by eseleborjpyaho: 12:41pm On May 12, 2017
sr

call me we have trucks for you. mr.paul 07068293478 or text me
Re: How Can I Get A Truck To Transport Maize From North Central To The South West by Yungstev007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
faithzy:
please I need information
Can I have your contact pls. My contact email is in my signature.
Need to ask you abt Ireland student visa stuffs.
Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Manure For Sale At Kaduna / Fresh Cassava Sterm Needed Urgently / Your fresh vegetables Straight From The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.