Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. (1934 Views)

5 Common Places Where Spare Car Keys Are Kept / Rav4 2006 Consuming Too Much Fuel And Seizes In Firing-what'the Solution? / 5 Best Kept Secrets Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2017
Oga. I don't want 1/2 bread o! Prefer full bread abeg o!
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
@Gazzuzz. You de funny o! I'm both o! Engineer, not a mechanic*

Until I see you responding positively to threads on cartalk and autos, and not these prepared lectures with numerous loopholes potholes your automotive engineering abilities are very questionable.

If DIY enthusiasts have followed your advices from day 1, a lot of cars would have lost their catalysts, after being filled with wire mesh, Ran their engines searching for 149 deg Celsius before checking for misfire.

The fact that it took you 2days to understand the message I was trying to pass on to you when you opened this thread, plus your response of 100 deg Celsius shows you are really not in tune with the wrenching work. I must say you are a very good script writer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 1:40am On May 13, 2017
OK. Nice feedback. We'd look for time to send our responses on autos someday.
@Gazzuzz. I think you're terribly mistaken in your analysis.

You mustn't give me a thumps up, if I don't respond on the threads you've talked about. I
don't think I need such a score from you. If the time permits, I'd respond to stuff I see, or better still, you could kindly just send me any link of car issues you think I should respond on.

¶¶¶¶¶
PS: Responding to such threads, does not necessarily mean you're competent. In some instances it could show some sort of competency. But don't always assume some kinda response on such threads, are some form of approval rating.¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶¶¶¶
Here's a scenario. You're in a class, with some dude, and each time the lecturer asks a ?, you're always the guy that answers the every of the s. In that instance, in the class, you might be tempted to make people believe that its in the answering of the lecturers questions, that shows that you're such a brilliant guy, and all of your dudes are dullards. When examination comes, you might(probability) pass the exam. But when the results of the exam finally comes out, you might say, "oboy, na me go pass the exam". You'd discover that those dudes in class you called dullards, outperformed you. ¶¶¶¶¶

As regards the wire mesh catalytic converter thing, I think you still ha e some problems deciphering in details what was done there.

######You can still just reread that thread.
The Ford Explorer 2004 V8 has being fixed some three months ago. I would definitely write on the cause effect of what really caused that engine to SEIZE, and perhaps, proffer some recommendations.########

The 149..blablabla thing. That, you already know wasn't deliberate. That was supposed to be F, and not C degrees. Except maybe you wanna say, you're a perfect human being. But for me, if there's a mistake in that article, would accept and make corrections.

My responses on that issues isn't ....as you might be insinuating.

Responding for two days? This in my view is ridiculous. I don't think I need to respond to that. But I think it would be cool you know it took those days you alleged.

Want to know the reason for the "two" days you've alleged? ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WASN'T POWER.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43am On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
OK. Nice feedback. We'd look for time to send our responses on autos someday.
@Gazzuzz. I think you're terribly mistaken in your analysis.

You mustn't give me a thumps up, if I don't respond on the threads you've talked about. I
don't think I need such a score from you. If the time permits, I'd respond to stuff I see, or better still, you could kindly just send me any link of car issues you think I should respond on.

¶¶¶¶¶
PS: Responding to such threads, does not necessarily mean you're competent. In some instances it could show some sort of competency. But don't always assume some kinda response on such threads, are some form of approval rating.¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶¶¶¶
Here's a scenario. You're in a class, with some dude, and each time the lecturer asks a ?, you're always the guy that answers the every of the s. In that instance, in the class, you might be tempted to make people believe that its in the answering of the lecturers questions, that shows that you're such a brilliant guy, and all of your dudes are dullards. When examination comes, you might(probability) pass the exam. But when the results of the exam finally comes out, you might say, "oboy, na me go pass the exam". You'd discover that those dudes in class you called dullards, outperformed you. ¶¶¶¶¶

As regards the wire mesh catalytic converter thing, I think you still ha e some problems deciphering in details what was done there.

######You can still just reread that thread.
The Ford Explorer 2004 V8 has being fixed some three months ago. I would definitely write on the cause effect of what really caused that engine to SEIZE, and perhaps, proffer some recommendations.########

The 149..blablabla thing. That, you already know wasn't deliberate. That was supposed to be F, and not C degrees. Except maybe you wanna say, you're a perfect human being. But for me, if there's a mistake in that article, would accept and make corrections.

My responses on that issues isn't ....as you might be insinuating.

Responding for two days? This in my view is ridiculous. I don't think I need to respond to that. But I think it would be cool you know it took those days you alleged.

Want to know the reason for the "two" days you've alleged? ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WASN'T POWER.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708296_img20160912154232430_jpeg65878c1aa7a9ab4d1ddec6a065a60f59

2 Likes

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 2:53am On May 13, 2017
@Gazzuzz. The message has being relayed? That PIC looks like my kid in kindergarten.

¶¶¶¶We'd post all our repairs on the ford explorers hopefully, this week.
The link to that thread would be incorporated into our comments.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by timifakay(m): 4:05am On May 13, 2017
He who does not know that he does not know...
Anyway, Google is your friend.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2017
@timifakay. That's their popular saying. Google has almost helped they that even claimed they know what they claim they don't...
How morning na?
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by timifakay(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
@timifakay. That's their popular saying. Google has almost helped they that even claimed they know what they claim they don't...
How morning na?
Sir, please look for a car that that still has factory specs cooling system and run a live scan, monitor the coolant temperature to understand what everyone has been saying. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
@timifakay. Have for a scan tool. Would do that so e other time. But bear in mind that this misfiring stuff occurred at 149F FFD.
But still remember, operating temperature is approx 100°C.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by timifakay(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
@timifakay. Have for a scan tool. Would do that so e other time. But bear in mind that this misfiring stuff occurred at 149F FFD.
But still remember, operating temperature is approx 100°C.
The misfiring doesn't just happen and stop at a time... It's usually continuous till rectified
Operating temperature is a range not a single temperature value.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by LeJeun3: 1:27pm On May 13, 2017
timifakay:

The misfiring doesn't just happen and stop at a time... It's usually continuous till rectified
Operating temperature is a range not a single temperature value.

Bro please help me tell him! Haba......

1 Like

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2017
@timifakay. Are you saying you don't have intermittent misfires? Definitely a range, got you.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2017
@timifakay. Are you saying you don't have intermittent misfires? Definitely a range, got you.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by kingreign(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
@timifakay. Are you saying you don't have intermittent misfires?
Definitely a range, got you.
guy, stop defending your mistake n mediocrity. Apologise, learn properly n move on. Is that too hard to learn?

Kai!
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by timifakay(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2017
TRYGO:
@timifakay. Are you saying you don't have intermittent misfires?
Definitely a range, got you.
Its anyhow you say it occurs sir.
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 5:10am On May 14, 2017
@timifakay. I don't think so sir. If you do realise that there are intermittent misfires, that would make me accept your inferences.

Well, "anyhow you want it sha".
Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by timifakay(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2017
TRYGO:
@timifakay. I don't think so sir. If you do realise that there are intermittent misfires, that would make me accept your inferences.

Well, "anyhow you want it sha".
Its your topic and your misfire sir...

Re: He's Engine Kept Firing At Him. by TRYGO(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2017
@timifakay. This guy sef. I de greet o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repaired Single Cell Radiator / The 2018 Kia K9 Looks Like It's Ready To Hunt You Down (photos) / Please Help Me Which ATF Should I Use For Honda Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.