Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers (34637 Views)

Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Jaabioro(m): 2:50am On May 11, 2017
Did you show them your cooperate company account where millions of dollars and naira resided? or your certificates of returns on fixed deposit account?... I am not supporter of kidnapping but this lying of 20k too much..

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by AreaFada2: 3:25am On May 11, 2017
donigspain:
So where did the "something in dollars" came out from?

Most of us have that one account that we keep "change" in. That's usually the one we carry the ATM about for day to day transactions while the other richer account(s) is often hidden or kept away from reach.

OBJ reportedly had 20k in his account in 1999. Give or take, it will be around 200k in today's money. A former head of state & farmer then.

Not all political appointees have much money/cash left. Though most have property investment they now live on.
Like ordinary people, many of them make bad investment choices, get ruined by bad/rogue employees, inflation eats deeply into their money, have many kids/wives/extended relatives who depend on them, etc.

They are well-connected though so that when in trouble, friends in high places, his former beneficiaries & mentees can easily chip in with millions of Naira.
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by seangy4konji: 5:34am On May 11, 2017
I must open another bank account today and keep change in it also.

I think I gained something with this post.

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Kebreal92(m): 6:01am On May 11, 2017
I smell lies....
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Blexzy2203(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2017
ThiefticianṣThiefticianṣThiefticianṣ

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by donigspain(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2017
lalanice:
SMH nigerians nd big mouth. dont worry, when they come for you, they will remember to ask for ur richer account.
Let them come. Big Money is relative. When they finally see 100k for the "big" account na that time Dem go know say na one chance I be. grin
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:58am On May 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting .

20k?a Nigerian Politician?Okay how much you keep for your cook and gateman account?

LOL mind him jare, He is even talking about creating job, How many did he create as a minister?

2 Likes

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by zephry(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2017
20k he no send pikin go school

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Sunnycliff(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2017
AnanseK:

The problem with many of us, especially southerners, is believing that all those who held office must have stolen money.

So you are indirectly saying the Northerners are better leaders who no dey steal baa! I just wan say Good Morning
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Tisham20(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2017
I know u lying but continued

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Justuceleague2: 7:48am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=56401303]Interesting .

20k?a Nigerian Politician?Okay how much you keep for your cook and gateman account?[/quote

Na corporate begging he dey do
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by 2shur: 7:48am On May 11, 2017
Dumb fuc thieves.
Wifh the current whistle blowing shiit
U think anyone gonna leave millions in thy acct.
Dumb ass graduates turn kidnappers.
Ma niggi don wire them go offshore.
Hide some for inside aous.
Suck away.....tanks and what have u

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by slivertongue: 8:28am On May 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting .

20k?a Nigerian Politician?Okay how much you keep for your cook and gateman account?

you dont know that man from mangu, he is a confirmed stingy man. he doesnt live like other politicians. those guys picked on the wrong person. come to plateau state and see most of the former this and that living a simple life. Somethings it surprises me how we conclude that every politician is a thief. We must not confuse being sucessful before joining politics and being wealthy through corruption
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by AnanseK(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:

So you are indirectly saying the Northerners are better leaders who no dey steal baa! I just wan say Good Morning

You have the right to interprete and extrapolate.
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Benitogucci(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
Hahahahah sharp guy ;DHahahahah sharp guy
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by Abdul124(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2017
Is it nt possible to have more dan one bank acc?
Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by win2kwire: 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
faseblex:

“If the private sector is supported to be viable, there will be jobs and most of these idle youths will be absorbed,” he said.
NAN reports that eight suspects have been arrested in connection with Hirse’s ordeal.
[img]https://2.bp..com/--pgHWzmMaG0/WRNyJJldp-I/AAAAAAADnYM/22jrD7TanvUM-D-fj6PTPrngUFoUiQHJQCLcB/s1600/Bagudu-Hirse-600x391.jpg[/img]

change it to

Government should introduce a family planning and population control LAW.

If NIGERIAN citizens only have the right number of children they can cater for, there will be NO high RATe of joblessNESS and most of these idle youths will NOT EXIST

1 Like

Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by lalanice(f): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
donigspain:
Let them come. Big Money is relative. When they finally see 100k for the "big" account na that time Dem go know say na one chance I be. grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.