Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius (6401 Views)

Anybody That Can Solve This Question Is A Genius / If You Can Read This You're A Genius. / Wow!!!! People Can Be Creative. Can You Imagine This Write Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by onojaz(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
if you can read this, you are a genius......

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Epositive(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
I'm a genius cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Cholls(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2017
my brother it not that hard..........Khwhatkh khcankh khikh khsaykh
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2017
lol
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 10, 2017
Lmao, read it well, was real fun.

Power of the mind.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Marvel1206: 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
Not challenging
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
Not hard tho

if you can read this, you have a strange mind too. I couldn't believe I could actually understanding what I was reading the ________power of human mind according to research at Cambridge university it dose not matter in what order the letter in a word are the only important thing is that the first and the last latter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem, this is because human mind dose not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important. If you can read it share it, I didn't understand 1 word there sha

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Marv650(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2017
Easy

Yeezy
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
Jeffboi:
Not hard tho

if you can read this, you have a strange mind too. I couldn't believe I could actually understanding what I was reading the ________power of human mind according to research at Cambridge university it dose not matter in what order the letter in a word are the only important thing is that the first and the last latter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem, this is because human mind dose not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important. If you can read it share it, I didn't understand 1 word there sha
Phenomenal

1 Like

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 10, 2017
Dayvhid:

Phenomenal

Thanks bro
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by jericco1(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2017
Cholls:
my brother it not that hard..........Khwhatkh khcankh khikh khsaykh
don't say anything.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by jericco1(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2017
It was straight forward.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 7:19am On May 11, 2017
just too simple to read through
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by hernandson(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2017
wow I could read that...church testimony things oo
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by 4rty(f): 9:19am On May 11, 2017
Op try something harder next time grin
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Jaculze(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2017
I even read it without taking any break sef. Just as if I'm reading normal words.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Jaculze(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2017
4rty:
Op try something harder next time grin
it was way too simple.

Can you solve any Riddle I drop here?
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by rollybest(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2017
that stuff is too simple
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by 4rty(f): 11:13am On May 11, 2017
Jaculze:
it was way too simple.

Can you solve any Riddle I drop here?
lets give it a trial then wink
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Jaculze(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
4rty:
lets give it a trial then wink
A doctor and a boy went fishing, the boy is the son of the doctor but the doctor is not the father of the boy. What is the doctor to the boy?
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Endy10(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
The doctor is the mother

1 Like

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by 4rty(f): 12:05pm On May 11, 2017
Jaculze:
A doctor and a boy went fishing, the boy is the son of the doctor but the doctor is not the father of the boy. What is the doctor to the boy?
It should be step dad
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Jaculze(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
4rty:
It should be step dad
lol... no!
Try again
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by DrIkB: 1:32pm On May 11, 2017
read it and am proud of my self
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Tazdroid(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
Epositive:
I'm a genius cheesy

Yes oooo, we read am well for here.

Make we join you

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Racade(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
foster dad
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Endy10(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
Jaculze:

Mother

1 Like

Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Jaculze(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2017
Endy10:

Mother
nice. you're right.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by PromiseUche(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2017
Wow! Aarpt form bneig albe to raed tehm, I lraent smoe tihng new aoubt teh haumn mnid. Tnakhs.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Cholls(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
jericco1:
don't say anything.
my brother Khyoukh Kharekh khsmartkh.
Re: If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius by Sammmypoko(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
I read this under 1min.tbh

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC / Debate : Old Means Of Communication Is Better Than Modern Means Of Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.