Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster (566 Views)

HELP! Her Bank Gave Her ATM Card To A Customer Who Cleared All Her Savings / My Neighbor Woke Me Up With A Cry To Help Her With This / Muslim Woman Wearing Niqab Appears In Court For Having Sex With 14 Year Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
A housewife, Foluke Ojo, has prayed a magistrates’ court sitting in Akure, the Ondo State capital, to dissolve the marriage with her husband, Busuyi Ojo.
Foluke said she was tired of the union due to her husband’s demand for “too much sex” and that he no longer takes care of the family.
The couple, who have been married for 14 years, said they were no longer enjoying the union and had agreed on the dissolution.
The applicant alleged that all her man wanted was to always have sex, adding that anytime she refused to have sex with him, she would be beaten up by her husband.
She further explained that after beating her, he (Busuyi) would still go ahead and have sex with her.
Stop Buying Fake Supplement! Here is A Natural Method To Cure Weak Erection & Last 30mins On Bed
“There was a day my husband beat me up. It was my mother that rescued me and took me to a hospital”, she said.
Busuyi, however, denied the allegations levelled against him by his wife and alleged that his wife always disobeyed him at home.
“She dresses like a prostitute, she wears any dress she likes, forgetting that she is a housewife,” Busuyi said.
My Husband Suffered in Shame for Over 10Years Until He Used This to Increase His Manhood Size permanently & now Last 35mins - See the solution Here!
The husband urged the court to grant his wife’s request and terminate the 14-year-old marriage.
President of the Magistrates’ Court, Mr. Ayodele Omotola, in his ruling, said the relationship had broken down, but urged the parties to allow peace to reign.
The court president ordered the respondent to pay a sum of N5,000 to the court for the food allowances of their children. y
Re: Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster by auntysimbiat(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm... Na wa oo.. Badt hubby
Re: Lady Cry To Court For Help Her Husband Is A Sex Monster by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
nairalandas:
cc:lalasticlala

Una go just dey call MOD to crap, is this one advert or what?

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Happiness / I’m Addicted To Travelling’ – Lady Reveals Why She Dates Married Men / Funny Pic Of A Desperate Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.