Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Emmanuel Macron Addresses The International Obsession Together With His Wife’s - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Addresses The International Obsession Together With His Wife’s (368 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Addresses The International Obsession Together With His Wife’s by patrick6971(f): 10:22pm On May 10, 2017
The recently chose President of France has
tended to the worldwide fixation on his
spouse’s age. Emmanuel Macron has said
misogyny and homophobia were to be faulted
for
the theory that he can’t be infatuated with
his better half, who is 24 years his senior.
“On the off chance that I had been 20 years
more seasoned than my better half,
no one would have thought for a solitary
second
that I couldn’t be [an suggest partner],” he
told
Le Parisien . “This is on account of she is 20
years more seasoned

READ MORE : http://revolutionnews.com.ng/emmanuel-macron-addresses-the-international-obsession-together-with-his-wifes-age/

(1) (Reply)

US Detained, Released 2 Turkish Security Officers Involved In Massive Fight / Turkey Jails UN Judge In 'breach Of Diplomatic Immunity' / Sean Spicer Resigns As White House Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.