Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. (1878 Views)

Who Else Received This Text Message / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by coolh2003: 10:50pm On May 10, 2017
I just got a job Interview Invitation from S.N.L
Any news about their Authenticity please help.
That's the message below:

Hello, This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 20/03/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph. Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.
For help/directions you may call the Admin: 09094679990
RC:012/MPT.
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by optional1(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2017
the only way to confirm is to reply them back..
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by gidimasters(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
coolh2003:
I just got a job Interview Invitation from S.N.L
Any news about their Authenticity please help.
That's the message below:

Hello, This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 20/03/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph. Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.
For help/directions you may call the Admin: 09094679990
RC:012/MPT.

Don't waste your time.... Mine was January.... Na all this GNLD STUFF

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by coolh2003: 11:02pm On May 10, 2017
I actually called the number i was asked to call. She was hash toned. Telling me to be thankful i was shortlisted. I said, i dont really know really know the company and really remember i applied. She said i shld come on friday for the assessment interview. And she said ok. And i saw a similar txt message dated 13 of march that was sent to a nairalander as well.
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by coolh2003: 11:06pm On May 10, 2017
And u know the funny thing, the website isnt that understandable and doesnt bear any Nigerian Address.
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by gidimasters(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
coolh2003:
And u know the funny thing, the website isnt that understandable and doesnt bear any Nigerian Address.

That's how dey do.... Did you apply for any job via ? Cos that's where most of this stu...pid agencies are
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by duduade: 3:32am On May 11, 2017
GNLd not giving up
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by inscreAF: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
GNLD at it again. If you didn't apply to a company then ignore any text or email from anyone telling you you have been shortlisted. Or better still check your sent messages or email to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by donjsb(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Please do not go there. It's GNLD..... I was there once. They don't have anything to offer.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by Adesege(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2017
When you recieve messages like that, the first question you should ask yourself is, Did i apply for the job?

If your answer is in the negative, then don't worry yourself. It's a scam.

How can a company you didnt apply to invite you for an interview? Mostly, assessment interview.

Nigerians wont amuse me with their choice of words tho. That was how someone was made coordinating Vee Pee instead of Acting Vee Pee
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by Adesege(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2017
optional1:
the only way to confirm is to reply them back..

Hey,

So the supposed anti-spam bot banned me for speaking french on your thread.

So where the party at?
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by optional1(f): 12:07pm On May 12, 2017
Adesege:

Hey,

So the supposed anti-spam bot banned me for speaking french on your thread.

So where the party at?

this anti-spam bots eh...
Sorry about that..

The parry will hold in any chelsea fc center in the world.. That is any where 2 or more chelsea fans are there must be a parry..
Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by Adesege(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
optional1:

this anti-spam bots eh...
Sorry about that..

The parry will hold in any chelsea fc center in the world.. That is any where 2 or more chelsea fans are there must be a parry..

Thanks.

Hehehe! grin

Arsenal ti take over jo. Who Chelsea epp? tongue

Re: Pls Is This A Scam, I Got This Text Message During The Day. by optional1(f): 11:56pm On May 12, 2017
Adesege:

Thanks.
Hehehe! grin
Arsenal ti take over jo. Who Chelsea epp? tongue

undecided who assnal EPP

Btw u can congratulate me now..

(1) (Reply)

Afri Ventures Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / How To Write A Good Cover Letter To Secure A Job / I Got An Invite Pls Confirm For Me If Is Not Gnld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.