Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. (1994 Views)

Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2017
I dont know if this is polite or not.
yes, i've seen many of my posts on different blogs... but im never baffled. why? i know most of our naija bloggers are upcoming! But,alas! NTA couldn't even get an approval...HABA!

i was on google and typed 'drabeey was here' ( as you all what i knows what i ends my post with) and i my post of

appeared on this site

http://www.nta.ng/news/infrastructure/20160615-rehabilitation-and-expansion-of-ilorin-mokwa-jebba-road/?nonamp=1

In April 2016: Concerned Nigerian
who claimed to have been
complaining on the Social Media
Platform on the bad state of this
very road posted the pictures of the
ongoing construction even when the
appropriation bill 2016 has not been

surfaced...

The nairaland post here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3050647/ilorin-jebba-road-under-serious-construction

guys, its not easy taking all these pics ooo. most times, you get scutinzed for taking these pics just for no reasons..

what do think guys? is these even appropriate?

drabeey was here
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Ogalanyachieze: 12:39am On May 11, 2017
Get a mean lawyer and sow them at court. They must pay its ur intellectual prop. Watch how the "sow" will become a prob. They will soon arrive

1 Like

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Militude: 12:44am On May 11, 2017
Even one of my post was copied and paste on igberetv but it did not bother me since we are all in the business of copy and paste [ blogging ] but at least a big company like that would have contacted you first.

Anyways my advice for you is that
Just see it as "SO A BIG COMPANY CAN COPY MY WORK, THAT MEANS IT WILL LEAD ME SOMEWHERE ONE DAY"

That's it

4 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by talk2alabama: 12:56am On May 11, 2017
Militude:
Even one of my post was copied and paste on igberetv but it did not bother me since we are all in the business of copy and paste [ blogging ] but at least a big company like that would have contacted you first.

Anyways my advice for you is that
Just see it as "SO A BIG COMPANY CAN COPY MY WORK, THAT MEANS IT WILL LEAD ME SOMEWHERE ONE DAY"

That's it
what sort of reasoning is this

5 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Jengem: 1:54am On May 11, 2017
The same way nairaland takes stories from sites and comments from twitter and pastes here and nothing happens, nothing will happen

My friend get a job if u want to be rich

This is a public forum

7 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by 1Rebel: 2:01am On May 11, 2017
Jengem:
The same way nairaland takes stories from sites and comments from twitter and pastes here and nothing happens, nothing will happen

My friend get a job if u want to be rich

This is a public forum

He has a job. He's a company driver who moves around with one outdated jalopy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3296519/v.i.s-officials-just-meted-injustice

6 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by LivingHuman: 2:08am On May 11, 2017
If it's about having your permission before using the pics, then they are at fault... Cos they actually gave you photo credit "Drabeey (Nairalander)"
Drabeey:
yes, i've seen many of my posts on different blogs... but im never baffled. why? i know most of our naija bloggers are upcoming! But,alas! NTA couldn't even get an approval...HABA!

i was on google and typed 'drabeey was here' ( as you all what i knows what i ends my post with) and i my post of

appeared on this site

http://www.nta.ng/news/infrastructure/20160615-rehabilitation-and-expansion-of-ilorin-mokwa-jebba-road/?nonamp=1

surfaced...

The nairaland post here.

guys, its not easy taking all these pics ooo. most times, you get scutinzed for taking these pics just for no reasons..

drabeey was here

4 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by duduade: 3:33am On May 11, 2017
Blow the whistle on them

1 Like

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by signature2012(m): 4:23am On May 11, 2017
1Rebel:

He has a job. He's a company driver who moves around with one outdated jalopy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3296519/v.i.s-officials-just-meted-injustice

And also a victim of VIO... grin

Drabeey was here.....

2 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by segalex: 5:19am On May 11, 2017
Well, from what I can see, they credited you as the source of the pictures so I doubt if they've committed any crime. The article wasn't yours, they used your photos but then with an inscription that those pictures were taken by someone else and the name was attached to the pix

8 Likes

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Justuceleague2: 7:01am On May 11, 2017
How many Aristotle quotes you don use wey you ask him family?

Wey your head suppose dey swell say a whole NTA quote you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by simplyhonest(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2017
they already acknowledged you nau... bros

1 Like

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by hernandson(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2017
Drabeey:

appeared on this site

surfaced...

The nairaland post here.

drabeey was here
owkay let's say you get a mean lawyer,then what, do you have money to pay him? because to get a good lawyer you gonna have to pay well,what is the guarantee your gonna win? remember they are a firm,they can get a good SAN. can you stand the rigorous court meetings and adjourning of the case? time wastage and stuff? this are things you should put into consideration. at the end all you might get maybe admitting it was your work and been mentioned for it. so be wise
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by maclatunji: 8:19am On May 11, 2017
They do it.
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by 1Rebel: 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
signature2012:

And also a victim of VIO... grin

Drabeey was here.....

grin
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by humblesteve(m): 3:25am On May 12, 2017
Making issue out of nothing. Let me ask you

Did you take those pics yourself or you copied from a site? Whichever way, you were being mentioned as the source of the information so what's your headache for?
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by azimibraun: 5:46am On May 12, 2017
You will get millions of advice on this but I will advice you to take the best you can get which is, Just be proud of yourself that your stuff was adopted and used for public service purpose mainly and not for a commercial purpose per se. Other might argue that the publication is capable of attracting traffic too the blog site but just see as your contribution to national growth and development. Your gain is that your post got the attention you wanted it to get as NTA will push it further. NL will hardly have people do a follow up on a topic such as this but the NTA adaptation of it has brought it back in grand style. Remember you posted to better society and not to make money of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by azimibraun: 5:51am On May 12, 2017
azimibraun:
You will get millions of advice on this but I will advice you to take the best you can get which is, Just be proud of yourself that your stuff was adopted and used for public service purpose mainly and not for a commercial purpose per se. Other might argue that the publication is capable of attracting traffic too the blog site but just see as your contribution to national growth and development. Your gain is that your post got the attention you wanted it to get as NTA will push it further. NL will hardly have people do a follow up on a topic such as this but the NTA adaptation of it has brought it back in grand style. Remember you posted to better society and not to make money of it.
This in Naija what you do a while ago that got you praises,in no time could get you insults and bashing. Just let this slide pass.
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Caseless: 6:34am On May 12, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Get a mean lawyer and sow them at court. They must pay its ur intellectual prop. Watch how the "sow" will become a prob. They will soon arrive
you mean sow the footballer?
Re: NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. by Caseless: 6:38am On May 12, 2017
Drabeey:

appeared on this site

surfaced...

The nairaland post here.

drabeey was here
they called you a "concerned citizen" and thereby helped you to push you "concerns" to a wider audience, except, if you didn't post that to attract attention to it, but to be paid for posting, that's when you should be worried.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Is Campaigning For Sahara Reporters Owner Sowore In Onitsha(pic / Saraki: Last Bad Blood In APC Has Been Finally Flushed Out – Sagay / Breaking: N21bn, Arms, Pvcs Found In Sacked DSS Dg’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.