Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? (1235 Views)

The Dark Side Of Farming. / HYDROPONICS: The Future Of Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2017
Hello guyz,

I wanna start a farming business, so i need an advice from you guyz, experienced farmers. what kind of farming business can you start with 1million naira.

Note: I have one nice pick up that can move stuff around but I don't have a land.

Please advice, what profitable farming business can you start with 1millon naira.
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 11, 2017
hoodmenconcept:
Hello guyz,

I wanna start a farming business, so i need an advice from you guyz, experienced farmers. what kind of farming business can you start with 1million naira.

Note: I have one nice pick up that can move stuff around but I don't have a land.

Please advice, what profitable farming business can you start with 1millon naira.

U CAN GO INTO TOMATO FARMING BUT I WILL ADVICE U GO FOR TRAINING FROM @JETHRO so that u can get it right and not loose ur money

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 11, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/2101456/tomato-production-marketing-facts-backed/

check that @jethro thread on tomato out and get her contact
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by Pavore9: 8:13am On May 11, 2017
hoodmenconcept:
Hello guyz,

Everyone can not be involved in the production end of Agriculture. You noted that you have a pick up, I suggest you key into buying off rural farmers and repackage for your supply points.

I hope this trigger you into building a good idea.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:

Everyone can not be involved in the production end of Agriculture. You noted that you have a pick up, I suggest you key into buying off rural farmers and repackage for your supply points.

I hope this trigger you into building a good idea.

Pavore calm down now. No dey thief our ideas like this.
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by Pavore9: 9:27am On May 11, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Pavore calm down now. No dey thief our ideas like this.

Abeg where you hide your ideas​, whey I see am thief? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2017
That is very huge amount of money.
Invest this money into maize, groundnut, guinecorn and soybeans plantation this year, my broda your life will never remain the same again.
And the good news about these products is that they take between three to four months to mature...
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:20am On May 13, 2017
Lots of things!!
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by saliubello(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2017
hoodmenconcept:
Hello guyz,

From your submission, its obvious you have no previous knowledge about crop cultivation and neither do have access to land.

Why not choose to play marketing agro product. Buy off farmer and resell in urban centres.

Trading ( in summary)
Re: What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2017
hoodmenconcept:
Hello guyz,

Go into one that doesn't require too much supervision for a start and expenses...hence plantain farming.. with your 1m you can sufficently do a one acre plantain farm

(1) (Reply)

Cold Room For Sale -lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Anambra State Government Launches Cow Rearing Business Known As "Efi Igbo" / Broilers For Sale In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.