Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians (6318 Views)

New Trick To Activate MTN Double Data Bonus 2019 / New Trick To Get Free Stuff On Amazon 2018! / How To Make Any Network Browse Fast In Nigeria (new Trick) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by jboixxx: 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
Mckandre:
but it decent enough what about the guy that has 20sims
Isn't that an abuse sef. They all should have tried that when SIMs were sold tens of thousands of N.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2017
jboixxx:

Isn't that an abuse sef. They all should have tried that when SIMs were sold tens of thousands of N.
abi, but so far the sim purchase was legit and its being recharged consecutively mtn is OK with that besides it even adds up to their network stat count. wink
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by kene05(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2017
Mckandre:

Exactly
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
kene05:

Exactly
that is u spend up to 500 per night cheesy u must have extra hands involved to make it all convenient.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by kene05(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
Mckandre:
that is u spend up to 500 per night cheesy u must have extra hands involved to make it all convenient.

Haba... I use them for different platforms like survey apps n so on.. Night plan is d least of my problems
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 15, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Mckandre, so sorry to that this happened, I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

You don't reply people messages...you sent this on thread so that people might believe you're working and you don't even reply the email and Co!!!

Why can't out very own fight for us? You're a Nigerian and you're working with mtn and you can't even help us!!!

1 Like

Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
ennyhola:

You don't reply people messages...you sent this on thread so that people might believe you're working and you don't even reply the email and Co!!!

Why can't out very own fight for us? You're a Nigerian and you're working with mtn and you can't even help us!!!
m still waiting for a reply from the guy o sad. I think its a strategy to Ward off an uprising from people on complaint threads making visiting folks think the issue has been attended to. undecided angry
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Nobody: 5:26am On May 16, 2017
Mckandre:
m still waiting for a reply from the guy o sad. I think its a strategy to Ward off an uprising from people on complaint threads making visiting folks think the issue has been attended to. undecided angry
Exactly what he did to my thread Too. MTN THIEF their rep on NL too just like their CC
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by graychuks(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2017
Baba next time you need to " off" and ON your data to switch it to night plan ....
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by johnbuck81(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2017
I have 2mtn Sims. one is on pulse for midnight browsing n the other one which is on beta talk for my daily calls.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by JideSM: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
ennyhola:

Hi ennyhola, in all honesty i haven't received any email from you. Kindly re-send. Thanks
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by JideSM: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
Mckandre:

Hi Mckandre, i didn't receive any email from you to be sincere. I've now sent you a PM. Kindly reply. Regards
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by JideSM: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
agrovick:

I'm gonna PM you as well as MTN did same to me yesternight.

Hi agrovick, I didn't receive your mail. I've sent you a PM. Waiting for your reply. Regards
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by agrovick(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi agro.vick, I didn't receive your mail. I've sent you a PM. Waiting for your reply. Regards

Replied
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Marvel1206: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
CallmeKola:
I hate MTN so much, but anytime they pull off their mischief, I find joy and satisfaction when I remember what I did to them during the days of BBLITED. I practically used data worth 1 billion naira. cool
Lol Bad guy grin I got the stuff late and could only use 125gb before it was blocked
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Mckandre, i didn't receive any email from you to be sincere. I've now sent you a PM. Kindly reply. Regards
replied
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
graychuks:
Baba next time you need to " off" and ON your data to switch it to night plan ....
haba, that was the first thing I did, even restarted my phone but nothing.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2017
I received a call from mtn CC in the afternoon; probably from the guy that requested for PM earlier. Well, he apologized on behalf of mtn(as usual) for the inconvenience the service might have caused me, he proceeded further that the issue will be rectified ASAP. He also assured me that when that's done, a refund would be made for my lost data, I said OK.
Well,for me I just hope everything get rectified and my data returned as of the trauma the thing caused me no be for here,he also mentioned that the night plan service still acts up, until the issue get solved before I can start enjoying dual packages on same line.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
the best way to pay these biitches back is to have like 3 mtn sims and do the 500mb sub on each of dem
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2017
prettyboi1989:
the best way to pay these biitches back is to have like 3 mtn sims and do the 500mb sub on each of dem
for starters, I've got 5sims nw angry
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Mckandre:
for starters, I've got 5sims nw angry
lol
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Babaken(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Greetings to you all I help for how to unlock my SIM I mistakenly lock it with wrong pin now their are demanding for the puk code I don't have it and the number too I don't have off head please any help how I will do it will be highly appreciated
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Mckandre(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2017
Babaken:
Greetings to you all I help for how to unlock my SIM I mistakenly lock it with wrong pin now their are demanding for the puk code I don't have it and the number too I don't have off head please any help how I will do it will be highly appreciated
could u create another thread for ur own personal issue, having urs here wont facilitate proper attention to ur case cos its not in accordance with what this thread is all about. Pls don't derail this thread again.
Re: MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians by Babaken(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
Mckandre:
could u create another thread for ur own personal issue, having urs here wont facilitate proper attention to ur case cos its not in accordance with what this thread is all about. Pls don't derail this thread again.
AM SORRY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Night Plan | Etisalat Releases New Night Plans For Their Customers / Deceitful Offer From Jumia, Please Help!! / Hide Files/folders On Android Phones Without Any Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.