Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. (31085 Views)

2 Chinese Expatriates Kidnapped In Ebonyi State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Vtrendx: 5:26am On May 11, 2017
Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. Photo

Doctors at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, UUTH, Akwa Ibom State, are battling to save the life of a man who was shot in the face by a soldier in Uyo. The security operative guarding expatriates working with the engineering firm handling the Onna-Etinan dual Carriage way in Akwa Ibom State, shot the judiciary staff over right of way. .

Godwin Udoka was driving the judiciary bus and then ran into a Hilux van belonging to Wizchino Engineering (WE) Limited with registration number, ABC 222 AY. .

This led to serious argument, thereby making the army officer to come down and order the judiciary staff to give way, and upon ‎his refusal the soldier shot at him. .

An eye witness who identified himself as Effiong Akpan said the shooting shattered the front windscreen of the bus and the passenger door.

"The soldier and the judiciary staff argued over right of way and in the process the army officer came down when the judiciary driver could not yeild to his order, cocked his gun and shot at the him. The sound of the gunshot caused pandemonium and passersby scampered for cover in nearby buildings and sheds.

It happened within seconds. Before we could figure out what was going on, the soldier fled the scene with the truck. The soldier wasn’t the one who drove the truck; it was driven by another person.”

The victim’s wife, Imaobong, said that her husband was contesting for the right of way with the Wizchino pick-up truck along Udo Umana Street, before the soldier and the driver of the truck trailed him from there to Asutan Street where he was shot.

View source http://tweemk..com/2017/05/soldier-guarding-chinese-expatriates.html

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Vtrendx: 5:27am On May 11, 2017

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Iruobean(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country!

cool shocked
So help me God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Kondomatic(m): 5:33am On May 11, 2017
Iruobean:
I pledge to Nigeria my country!

cool shocked So help me God.
I no sure weda God is still interested in Nigeria

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by meezynetwork(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2017
Rascals
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria Jagajaga evrithing scata scata, poor man de suffersuffer.
Buzabuza gunshot in the air.

36 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by fxtreme(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2017
Na wa

<<<<<<<<<<<Modified>>>>>>>>>>>

Fellow Nigerians, especially those of you living in that jungle (I'm putting it lightly, cos the situation is worse) that is supposed to be your fatherland, how long will you keep on suffering and dying in silence and ignorance

Don't you know that Nigeria belongs to you?

Are you waiting for the white man to recolonize you and fix your hell of a country for you? Sorry, that won't happen.

You do not seem to know how much power you have. I tell you.

If you come out enmass and protest, your leaders will feel your power.

March to every government parastatal (NEPA, NNPC, NPA, State and Federal Secretariats and so on...) and shut it down.

Then march enmass to government houses and Aso Villa and force the government to restart Nigeria and fix things or there would be no Nigeria again.

Then comes fear...

Now let me ask a question: HOW MANY NIGERIANS CAN THEY KILL?

Oya let them kill everybody so that they alone would remain in the country.

Of course without the masses, their power is meaningless.

Outside Nigeria we feel unsafe, and to make it worse, inside Nigeria we feel even more unsafe.

Where do we run to na?

Why was the president not forced to take treatment at the general hospital just like every other citizen?

But you are all quiet.

We have youths that have pledged their lives to support politicians who are their ancestors age mates, not knowing that now is the future they were told about decades ago.

Calling each other Afonja, IPOB and Zombie is the only thing most of them engage their precious time with.

Nigeria, everything you need is within you.

The land, sea and air is blessed in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Concerned citizen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Jerryojozy(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2017
hmm! Too much weed . Most men in uniform need psychiatric test.

Genius J

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by MrBONE2(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2017
For Great One sake cant they Guwarad those Murapuckers
If they cant
Then Akwia Boom needs to be colonized by KiVuKi Land grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Godfullsam(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2017
The soldier should be shot in the face too. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Eddygourdo(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2017
very stupid man, with his scattered and deformed face let's see how he will have energy for future grammar speaking.

in this country we give those people way, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's mostly a coward that arrives home safely from the battlefield and becomes a war veteran . Heros die there.

now this has been done he will be seeking justice where there is none available, yet his deformity will be permanent.

very stupid man I tell you

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by GodIsFoolish: 6:34am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is a dead country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by iraborosasu: 6:39am On May 11, 2017
How will these things not happen, when we give too much power to these so called soldiers. Fear is such an evil thing in this country and whenever u try not to show fear, you get killed most likely for doing the right thing or for upholding values. Nigeria is a failing state and only God can save us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Oladimejyy(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2017
I dont know maybe i'm the only one that hate the white race since i read this book.HOW THE WESTERNER(White race) UNDEVELOPE AFRICA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by uvie66: 6:47am On May 11, 2017
Nigerians and argument, weytin come make you dey argue with soldier wey carry gun, simple thing give way to the soldier man, e carry gun, you say Na you get right of way. Look at where right of way have landed you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by sisisioge: 7:24am On May 11, 2017
Hmmm.

The soldier will be apprehended and persecuted. He would eventually be dismissed. His life has changed from the moment he lost his senses to anger. Whew!

However, SIllly civil servant could have lost his life. Over what? Claiming rights shocked He could have conceded...that wouldn't have added more than ten minutes to his travel time. Now he has to live with an ugly scar for ever( person wey no hot before...going by his belly size). Like that is not enough...a possible pain at the point of scar forever. Whew!

I wish we could all be patient and rational regardless of who we're dealing with. It is well.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Explorers(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Africa....God help us.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by emeijeh(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
But why the soldier wan transform the guy face to Chucky na?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by RealHaute: 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria. Smh!
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Sirpaul(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
they are taking more than they can chew.....
what a pity Nigerian rogerssss
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by dragonking2: 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Because of ordinary chinese angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by fridayjo(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2017
dem just carry gun give barbarians
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by zlantanfan: 10:55am On May 11, 2017
My solution for this country is not resource control, corruption,

it's very simple

make dem sell this country give who want then share the proceeds to every Nigeria who like make him use im own drink beer.

So far as Dem leaders go help us negotiate with Libya, Un, USA, Canada say make dem accommodate us.

Clears throat

that's all

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by nelsonhua(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Sunnycliff(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2017
Tell me how a country protects immigrants at the expense of its citizens and yet does not qualify to be called a zoo?

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:
hmm! Too much weed . Most men in uniform need psychiatric test.

Genius J
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by asumo12: 10:56am On May 11, 2017

Who knows abike
?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Pavore9: 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont know maybe i'm the only one that hate the white race since i read this book.HOW THE WESTERNER(White race) UNDEVELOPE AFRICA

I don't hate any based on his/her skin colour. What have Africans done to develop Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by WhistleB(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Wat type of this?
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Daslim180(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is hell and hell is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by kings09(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Not surprising

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.