Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite (1239 Views)

Food Concepts (Chiken Republic) HND/Bsc Mgt Trainee Job Recruitment (min. 2.2) / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session / Onisabey Enterprise Mgt Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by CallofDuty(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2017
Pls I have an interview with them tomorrow for the position of a mgt trainee :engineer.. does any one have an idea of the company and its employees?..pls your contributions will be highly appreciated!!!..
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by dhardline(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
Pls I have an interview with them tomorrow for the position of a mgt trainee :engineer.. does any one have an idea of the company and its employees?..pls your contributions will be highly appreciated!!!..

If I'm not mistaken the company should be in one estate close to Maryland. Owned by a pastor so prep well o.

2 Likes

Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by CallofDuty(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2017
dhardline:

If I'm not mistaken the company should be in one estate close to Maryland. Owned by a pastor so prep well o.
lolz...yeah boss...I'll do my best!!
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
Have you done the first stage , I got an invite to come for first stage
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
lolz...yeah boss...I'll do my best!!
It seems you have been invited there before. Any hint on their test/interview
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Arrowgents: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
I also got a mail 4d interview,finished mine some minutes ago,I saw dat dem sent mail to 6 ppl for trainee engr,d interview was good & I guess dey wld get bck 2 us soonest
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2017
Arrowgents:
I also got a mail 4d interview,finished mine some minutes ago,I saw dat dem sent mail to 6 ppl for trainee engr,d interview was good & I guess dey wld get bck 2 us soonest
Was there a test before the interview and what was the nature of the interview? I got a mail for stage 1 of the recruitment. Is the stage 1 the test stage
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Arrowgents: 2:44am On May 12, 2017
There was no test jst interview only but we filled a pre employment form where a lot of interview questions were asked
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2017
Arrowgents:
There was no test jst interview only but we filled a pre employment form where a lot of interview questions were asked

Thanks for your reply
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
Arrowgents:
Was the interview strictly based on cv and normal HR questions or there was more to it?
Any hint would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Arrowgents: 7:03pm On May 12, 2017
The interview questions was partly based on ur wrk experience,career goals,why do you want to join the coy,long & short term goals,whr do you see urself in the nxt 5-10 yrs & salary xpectation
Re: Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite by Spetzzy7(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
Arrowgents:
The interview questions was partly based on ur wrk experience,career goals,why do you want to join the coy,long & short term goals,whr do you see urself in the nxt 5-10 yrs & salary xpectation

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. / Who Got A Call From HRM FIRS Too? / Giant Beverages Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.