Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video (2684 Views)

Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are you not the guy that pledged to kill himself if Kanu is ever released? Why have you not fulfiled your promise?

KANU was not released as I saif
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by backtosender: 12:02pm On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:
And to think some see this as heroic, ignoring the fact these children are being psychologically​ dysfunctioned. These children should not be roped into "Biafra or death" mantra as that is a ticking time bomb.

Radicalization consumes self at the end.
We have been warning the zoo and her citizens long time ago.....please stop using Biafran war history to mock around.... Biafra at the time was like a new born child when she grows... she will be mightier than before you didn't listen...now the cycle of hates on Biafran freeborns was being tented by afonja media couple with some tribalist who supposed to know better....Now look at how gigantic Biafra have become..so massive that can now chew the zoo like chewing gum.....i was actually begging the enemies of Biafra please lets not ignite this nuclear power because I can see the outcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Pavore9: 12:36pm On May 11, 2017
backtosender:
We have been warning the zoo and her citizens long time ago.....please stop using Biafran war history to mock around.... Biafra at the time was like a new born child when she grows... she will be mightier than before you didn't listen...now the cycle of hates on Biafran freeborns was being tented by afonja media couple with some tribalist who supposed to know better....Now look at how gigantic Biafra have become..so massive that can now chew the zoo like chewing gum.....i was actually begging the enemies of Biafra please lets not ignite this nuclear power because I can see the outcome

Who is mocking who? Are you more Igbo than I am? No where in the world where children have been co-opted into such has ended​ well or can you give me an example?

Children should be allowed to experience their childhood and not be tuned into "Biafra or death"!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by kingzizzy: 2:41pm On May 11, 2017
2016easy2017:
ALL I SEE IS ONE KANU TRYING TO EXPLOIT HIS PEOPLE GREED TO GREET THEM FALSE FUTURE.
ABEG PLS LETS ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
ONE THING THE IPOB OR BIAFRANS FAILS TO NOTE IS THAT NIGER-DELTA IS NOT IPOB AND NOT BIAFRA. THEY WILL GO SEPARATE WAY OR IT WILL ALL BE LIKE THAT OF NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN.BECAUSE ITS ALL BASED ON GREED. NOT ALTRUISM.
ANOTHER PROBLEM FOR THEM IS THAT THEIR OJIUKWU TOLD ALL OF THEM TO MAKE LAGOS THEIR 2ND HOME, SO THEY CAN STEAL LAGOS WHEN ITS TIME TO LEAVE.THATS WHYAAAAAALLLLLL OF THEM HAS LAGOS AS 2ND.TO OUTWITH POPULATION
THEY ARE TOO GREEDY TO LIVE WITH. I INITIALLY HATE THIS SECESSION BUT NOW, I THINK ITS BETTER. MAYBE IT WILL BRING BETTER NIGERIA.NOT THE KIND THAT SUPPORTS ALL EVIL WITH TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. THE ONLY GOOD MAN FROM THERE IS BERTH NNAJI

Niger Delta is mere geographical expression. It is not really a people. We are talking about over 40 ethnic groups here, Ijaw, Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Urohbo etc. The only thing thst connects all these ethnic groups is Igbo. Only Igbos or Igboid people has landed borders with everyone of them. Some are comfortable with Igbos, some are not. All this will be settled in a referendum. However, they are not one people. So lets not make them out to be.
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by PenisCaP: 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:

Who is mocking who? Are you more Igbo than I am? No where in the world where children have been co-opted into such has ended​ well or can you give me an example?

Children should be allowed to experience their childhood and not be tuned into "Biafra or death"!

Which childhood ar u talkin abt the childhood of their grand parents and greatgrand parents were forcefully terminated. And our parents out of peace decided not to tell us the whole story ansked us to forgive and forget.
We forgave and forgot and mixed up with them.
Yet the still hate us and marginalize us.

Now d right step is being taken to teach this children how wickedness were metted on their ancestors and how their future was stollen and u ar here talkin rubbish..

Our people says "its only a fool that points at his fathers house with left hand"

I pray u wake up and remove the scales of propangada that have blinded ur eyes!!.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Justuceleague2: 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
kropotkin11:
See as our watery zoo beans transform the once fine boy into a hideous animal hehehehe grin

You said it me
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Justuceleague2: 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:

lol

yes such a vegetable old hag smiggle grin

If you want to yab at least be creative , be like me, use real pictures
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by AjoOfia1: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Justuceleague2:

If you want to yab at least be creative , be like me, use real pictures
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Pavore9: 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Which childhood ar u talkin abt the childhood of their grand parents and greatgrand parents were forcefully terminated. And our parents out of peace decided not to tell us the whole story ansked us to forgive and forget.
We forgave and forgot and mixed up with them.
Yet the still hate us and marginalize us.

Now d right step is being taken to teach this children how wickedness were metted on their ancestors and how their future was stollen and u ar here talkin rubbish..

Our people says "its only a fool that points at his fathers house with left hand"

I pray u wake up and remove the scales of propangada that have blinded ur eyes!!.

In life, people are prone to have a dissenting view from yours. Feel free to gear your kids minds towards "Biafra or death" while I gear mine in the best way I know that would make their minds be sought after across the boundaries of tribes.
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by PenisCaP: 6:09pm On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:

In life, people are prone to have a dissenting view from yours. Feel free to gear your kids minds towards "Biafra or death" while I gear mine in the best way I know that would make their minds be sought after across the boundaries of tribes.

U ar3 talkin balderdash did u even watch d video.
U wana sound relevant yet u cant just watch few minuets video to kno d facts befoe blabbing.
And u told u having biafra will not "make their minds to be sought after accross boundaries and tribes"? undecided like seriously.

U are WISE indeed!!. lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by Pavore9: 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

U ar3 talkin balderdash did u even watch d video.
U wana sound relevant yet u cant just watch few minuets video to kno d facts befoe blabbing.
And u told u having biafra will not "make their minds to be sought after accross boundaries and tribes"? undecided like seriously.

U are WISE indeed!!. lipsrsealed

Like I said earlier, I have a right to a dissenting view and that does not make me less Igbo as I am not for rants.

Am not a victim, I am empowered beyond that.
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by PenisCaP: 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:

Like I said earlier, I have a right to a dissenting view and that does not make me less Igbo as I am not for rants.
Am not a victim, I am empowered beyond that.

U are not for rants yet u are ranting aimlessly.
Ur lazy ass couldnt watch d video to get d facts.
U just had to resort to d headline which was forged just to decive feeble minds like u to spit rubbish.. and yes it worked on u like magic.
Which is exactly wat i hav been tellin u here that every aim in this country is just to channel propaganda and lies against igbo nation.

For ur info the the kids neva mentioned anythin llike "biafra or death" in d video.
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
2016easy2017:
ALL I SEE IS ONE KANU TRYING TO EXPLOIT HIS PEOPLE GREED TO GREET THEM FALSE FUTURE.
ABEG PLS LETS ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
ONE THING THE IPOB OR BIAFRANS FAILS TO NOTE IS THAT NIGER-DELTA IS NOT IPOB AND NOT BIAFRA. THEY WILL GO SEPARATE WAY OR IT WILL ALL BE LIKE THAT OF NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN.BECAUSE ITS ALL BASED ON GREED. NOT ALTRUISM.
ANOTHER PROBLEM FOR THEM IS THAT THEIR OJIUKWU TOLD ALL OF THEM TO MAKE LAGOS THEIR 2ND HOME, SO THEY CAN STEAL LAGOS WHEN ITS TIME TO LEAVE.THATS WHYAAAAAALLLLLL OF THEM HAS LAGOS AS 2ND.TO OUTWITH POPULATION
THEY ARE TOO GREEDY TO LIVE WITH. I INITIALLY HATE THIS SECESSION BUT NOW, I THINK ITS BETTER. MAYBE IT WILL BRING BETTER NIGERIA.NOT THE KIND THAT SUPPORTS ALL EVIL WITH TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. THE ONLY GOOD MAN FROM THERE IS BERTH NNAJI
Why are you worried wether Niger Delta will join or not? How will it affect you if they do or don't join? For your information, there's nothing like "Join" with the Niger delta, they're naturally Biafra, and even if any part of Biafra decides not to go with Biafra, trust the Industrious Igbo men to make their Nation a heavens within unimagined years.

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by bantudark1: 7:24pm On May 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You mean when he climbed the kuje tree? cheesy

kuje tree....hillarious.... grin
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by UmuEri(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
More of our kids are buying into our divine project, even those abroad...

Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by theDEVILisHERE: 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:
And to think some see this as heroic, ignoring the fact these children are being psychologically​ dysfunctioned. These children should not be roped into "Biafra or death" mantra as that is a ticking time bomb.

Radicalization consumes self at the end.

If you are not radical you cannot be free
Only a radical movement can free black people from their present state of foolishness uselessness and hopelessness

As a child if you do not find out and subdue/eradicate what killed your father
that same thing would eventually kill you

Nigeria is a lethal killing machine put in place by the Demonic British to slowly, excruciatingly but surely eradicate blacks

Nigeria signifies the stamp sealed slavery of all blacks on earth
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by theDEVILisHERE: 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
UmuEri:
Little children swear to restore Biafra or die in the process (Video):

says No retreat No surrender!

https://www.naij.com/1103982-no-retreat-no-surrender-little-children-swear-restore-biafra-die-process.html

Any facebok or YouTube link to this video
Re: Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video by papaejima1: 10:04pm On May 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That adage is for your tribes​ children not for Bia4ran children. Our children knows they don't have future in this contraption.
May Fowl sweet for your soup my brother.
Hapu onye uchu ahu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son Was Threatened By DSS To Go Public In Support Of The President / Nigeria’s Short Range Air Defense System. / Why Nigeria cannot grow Large Corporations and what the igbos must do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.