Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). (1486 Views)

Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / See The Sack Letter Donald Trump Sent To The FBI Director, James Comey / Weeping Hillary Blames Obama And FBI Director James Comey For Loss. Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by Explorers(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2017
Fired FBI Director James Comey's goodbye letter to staff has been revealed and in it he said Donald Trump was within his rights to fire him while refusing to comment on how his sacking was 'executed' by the president.

Comey adopted a diplomatic tone in his letter that emerged on Wednesday night.

'I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all,' the farewell note began.

'I'm not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed.

I hope you won't either.

It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.

'Earlier on Wednesday the White House had launched a war of words on Comey as President Trump's aides sought to justify the president's extraordinary axing of the FBI boss, accusing him of circumventing the chain of the command and 'atrocities' at the Justice Department.

James Comey was apparently smiling when he was seen at his home in McLean, Virginia.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fired-fbi-director-james-comey-pens-farewell-letter-staff-article-1.3154400

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494184/James-Comey-farewells-FBI-staff-colleagues-letter.html

Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by sisisioge: 8:04am On May 11, 2017
Wow! He sacked the chief of FBI? Donald no well o shocked shocked
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by tillaman(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2017
E get as E b
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by estyvino(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2017
weytein the guy do!

E be like say he fried beans
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by Blessedgurl(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2017
Positive Thoughts! He just displayed the spirit of sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by SammieLowkey(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2017
Wow! What a gentleman... If it were in my country now, they wee be shouting ''who is the presidency'' upandan grin
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by Aremu01(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Positive Thoughts! He just displayed his sportsmanship.
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by siegfried99(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Trump.. hmmm undecided be kiaful dia undecided
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by MostBanned: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
SammieLowkey:
Wow! What a gentleman... [s]If it were in my country now, they wee be shouting ''who is the presidency'' upandan [/s]grin

Shut the Fuuuck up if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by SammieLowkey(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2017
MostBanned:

Shut the Fuuuck up if you don't have anything meaningful to say
alright you've been noticed.. Now hurry along, go prepare for ur UTME... It starts 2moro!

3 Likes

Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by MostBanned: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
SammieLowkey:

alright you've been noticed.. Now hurry along, go prepare for ur UTME... It starts 2moro!

Slowpoke
Re: Fired FBI Director James Comey's Goodbye Letter To Staff Revealed(photo). by SammieLowkey(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2017
MostBanned:

Slowpoke
Fastpoke E pain you?... I no know ooh grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump Has Not Been Seen In 22Days, Leading To Conspiracy Theories / Real Story Behind The Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / BREAKING: US Judge Rules Against President-elect Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.