Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims (18355 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by elipheleh(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by kpaofame: 11:50am On May 11, 2017
Einl:
The man is progressive.

The north doesn't like anything progressive.

That's why they keep Nigeria back.

Can you believe they are also investigating his comments about the Buhari administration??

Are they not silly??

While polio and meningitis is killing them, it's this they want to focus on....they will remain in the 10th century.

Progressive by spending 6bn of state fund over a short period on personal upkeep abi shocked shocked... i guess you did not see the breakdown he presented...

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by joshing(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:
Same as yours.
grin
ephi123:
Same as yours.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Bants(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
say the truth about a Northern and they will find a way to discredit you...Sanusi said the truth and now the illieterate people want to prosecute him

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by ephi123(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
joshing:

grin

Don't mind that yeye trans. He will be busy salivating on other people's comments rather than facing his front grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Einl:
The man is progressive.

Can you believe they are also investigating his comments about the Buhari administration??

Are they not silly??

While polio and meningitis is killing them, it's this they want to focus on....they will remain in the 10th century.

Read the submission of @AirFireEarthH20

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Bants(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
kpaofame:

Progressive by spending 6bn of state fund in a month on personal upkeep abi shocked shocked... i guess you did not see the breakdown he presented...

Come on now 6bn....if they tell you that will you believe

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Abee79(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by thegrace: 11:58am On May 11, 2017
Is he being witch hunted? May be. Was he reckless with the emirate's resources? Yes. Go and check the detailed account on daily news from the Emirate's bank accounts as published. It is a case of he who lives in a glass house throwing stone. Or come with a clean hand to --------.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Einl(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2017
kpaofame:

Progressive by spending 6bn of state fund in a month on personal upkeep abi shocked shocked... i guess you did not see the breakdown he presented...

Read the reason for the investigation.

Not just the spending.

But for other things.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
Joenyam:
This country is a complete joke, so the legislative arm of government is suppose to set up a panel to investigate a man for purportedly criticizing an executive arm for financial recklessness and carrying out projects of no positive impact on the people governed.
So whoever should come out to lash the government for its incompetence, a panel should be set up to investigate that person.
so much resources wasted on trivial issues, while the streets are flooded with beggars, unemployable youths, thousands of mosques and churches zero sincerity, only a few hospitals and medical personnel, poor educational system and infrastructure, I can go on and on.
Stupid politicians, they bury their heads in the sand and stand for nothing but re-election.

lols freedom of speech is not guaranteed..
u nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by kinibigdeal(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
Buhari loves corruption

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by ephi123(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
Joenyam:
This country is a complete joke, so the legislative arm of government is suppose to set up a panel to investigate a man for purportedly criticizing an executive arm for financial recklessness and carrying out projects of no positive impact on the people governed.
So whoever should come out to lash the government for its incompetence, a panel should be set up to investigate that person.
so much resources wasted on trivial issues, while the streets are flooded with beggars, unemployable youths, thousands of mosques and churches zero sincerity, only a few hospitals and medical personnel, poor educational system and infrastructure, I can go on and on.
Stupid politicians, they bury their heads in the sand and stand for nothing but re-election.

This is the sorry situation we currently find ourselves as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by 2016v2017: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by kpaofame: 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:

Read the reason for the investigation.

Not just the spending.

But for other things.

I have read it, and it state the Emir accused the Governor of wasteful spending, which i think is wrong considering the fact that He(Sanusi) is recently under probe on how is spent some huge fund giving to his emirate by the same government.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by zoedew: 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
afroniger:
https://guardian.ng/news/kano-assembly-raises-panel-to-probe-sanusi-over-fresh-claims/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

It simply is not the place of a traditional ruler to carry on in the manner he has done since his enthronement. More than enough channels are in place for a traditional ruler of his stature to be heard without speaking.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by seguno2: 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
Karma is truly a bi.tch
One by one, those who lied against Jonathan in order to replace him with the sick old man are getting their due wages.
This funky malam who was queried for stealing our money in CBN turned around to tell lies about missing revenue from NNPC with amounts changing daily.
Who is next on karma's list?
Who is next?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Charly68: 12:38pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:
The man is progressive.

Are they not silly??

They did not debunk his altruistic allegations but chosen to resort to intimidation,let them try rubbish ,their action will consume them...whether he is an Emir or not the man has made his name already..But if they want him to go down,many will go down while he leaves them behind

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by ncoolsome(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
prophetfire:
One of his offences was sending his brilliant daughter to represent him at a function in abuja. These northern moslems need to come out of their stone-age mentality. People like sanusi that are out to show them the light will always have problems.

lol..he sent his daughter to represent him as what,his PA,spokesperson or what??
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by naijagobetter(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:
Smh. All I have to say has been said by the two people below.

history about to repeat itself, what happen to the father wil most definately happen to the son
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2017
Can someone please get this man below to come and explain to Nigerians what he told us Buhari would do.

Where is he since Buhari became economy killer

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by trainingict: 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
The North is still very backward with their conservative ideology. The elites enslaved the masses using religion and backward conservatism to imprisoned the intelligent of masses. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and few others are exemption. Who ever tries to free the people from this imprisonment is fighting a guerrilla war of freedom. Emir Sanusi 1, whom I believe should be his grandfather ( I am yet to confirm if Sanusi 1 was his grandfather or father) was deposed from the throne by late Premier of Nothern Nigeria, he left but not without a curse as I was told by a friend about two decades ago even before the present Emir became the MD of First Bank. I may not know the full detail of what led to the dethronement of the first Sanusi, but with what is playing itself out, I can see the character of the first Sanusi and the Northern ideology. In Nigeria, traditional institution and political institution exist with later having the political power. I remember when the story of the first dethronement of Sanusi 1 was being explained to me, we were discussing the dethronement of Alaafin of Oyo - Adeyemi 1 who is the father of of the present Iku Baba Yeye - Adeyemi II (present Alaafin).

If they are successful in this their journey, they should find ways to reduce poverty and reduce begging. They should enlighten people to marry the number of women they can cater for. Education caused agitation for independence in Africa. Naturally, not everybody can be silenced. Nelson Mandela and Oliver Tambo are Lawyers, they are educated. I do not see how Emir Sanusi can be silenced for the rest of his life on that throne. It is even better for him to leave the throne for them.

All the children from particular bloc still pained by the fight against corruption when oil was sold at above $130/barrel and parallel account used to divert money can write based on the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
plainol:
North must be kept in poverty syndrome. Work of d estab in d north. I prays God opens d eyes of d northern populace to see what d emir sees. Set of mischeavious and unfortunate elders rule them over there.

you're in for a long thing....no such awakening will come anytime soon.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
positivelord:
The lawmaker, who also accused the emir of bringing the emirate into disrepute when he sent his daughter to represent him at an official function in Abuja,

How is this suppose to be an offence is what I cant just understand...
I repeat, less forget sentiments and our usual rivalries ..there is no way Nigeria can progress with these set of people leading us.

Not if we continue like this.
So the choices are: break up or restructuring.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Nafizzey(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
dustydee:
Those that do not want progress. They prefer the people to remain in the dark so that they can continue to Lord over them.
If they dethrone him, I believe the country will gain from his expertise if he goes into politics.
Exactly .that is what it is
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by iamrealdeji(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
these thieves better leave Sanusi alone. they hate to see a young ruler not dance to their fraudulent tunes
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by NwaGodl1000(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2017
The only truth preacher in the north now being hunted
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by coernes: 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder what took sanusi to the palace in the first place. He is too civilised for that position. The north tend to "worship" those who lead them whether they are corrupt or not. They never challenge their laders for right governance. Thats why they are still in the 5th century when it comes to development
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Eluwilussit(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:
The man is progressive.

Are they not silly??

And be ruling over you that is in the 21st century. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC Returns To Supreme Court Over Candidacy Issue / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.