Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. (1574 Views)

Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi / Pogba Would Rather Travel In His Rolls Royce Than The Team Bus - Mourinho / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by PluralTrends: 8:08am On May 11, 2017
You are not gonna believe who he appointed to manage the team when Luis Enrique leaves.

Read full details here

http://www.pluraltrends.com/2017/05/barcelona-president-has-appointed-teams.html

Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by Toluabigr8(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2017
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by PluralTrends: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
I was expecting it to be a Premier League manager that will take after Luis Enrique. I thought it was to be Conte. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by Dexema(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2017
Nothing special, anyone with average football managerial skills can coach barca. Ask guardiola

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by PluralTrends: 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
Dexema:
Nothing special, anyone with average football managerial skills can coach barca. Ask guardiola

Check this out; Three Premier League managers running for La-liga club manager

http://www.pluraltrends.com/2017/05/premier-league-managers-running-for-la.html
Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by Segadem(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
Dexema:
you are right jare my brother,
Wetin coach wan tell the likes of messi, Cr7, Suarex, Bale or Neymar
Truth must be told I can coach these set of people to win many trophies without any stress grin
grin grin
Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by PluralTrends: 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
Segadem:
you are right jare my brother,
Wetin coach wan tell the likes of messi, Cr7, Suarex, Bale or Neymar
Truth must be told I can coach these set of people to win many trophies without any stress grin
grin grin

Yes we know.... Lol cheesy
Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by Nbote(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2017
We no go click ur link... We know its whoever d players want DAT eventually bcoms d coach. And based on dat popularity with d players it's being speculated dat d assistant manager (unzue) will b named coach but valverde of Athletico Bilbao is a strong favourite. All barca does is get a former player who has handled either d youth team or assisted d senior team and den d players advice him on how dey want to play simple...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Appoints New Coach For The Team. by PluralTrends: 8:45pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:
We no go click ur link... We know its whoever d players want DAT eventually bcoms d coach. And based on dat popularity with d players it's being speculated dat d assistant manager (unzue) will b named coach but valverde of Athletico Bilbao is a strong favourite. All barca does is get a former player who has handled either d youth team or assisted d senior team and den d players advice him on how dey want to play simple...

Well I'm not insisting you click on the link okay?

On the other hand, you made a point there. They will likely go for a former player and that's what they did.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity Arm Wrestling. Dotman Vs Fan / How To Watch The NRL Grand Final Live 2017 / Tips Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.