Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here (736 Views)

I Need An App Or Payment Platform Where People Can Buy Assesories On credit / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code / Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 9:10am On May 11, 2017
The official beat city radio wishes to partner with an app or social network company for 2017 SEASON 1 EDITION OF Sing on Radio , we would make use of ur app or network for voting and other activities , Company or individual should send a mail to info@beatcityradio.com ,drop mobile number on mail for detailed explanation

Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Donald3d(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2017
What if i design the app for you ?
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
Donald3d:
What if i design the app for you ?
we have our mobile app
we only need partnership
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 6:10am On May 12, 2017
proposal submission are still on
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 10:41pm On May 13, 2017
submissions are still on
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 12:05am On May 14, 2017
Website owners are also welcome
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
12 more days to go #SingOnRadio
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Bigajeff(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
hiipeeps.com social network we can personalise and dedicate voting for the competition. contact 08135586088
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 6:10am On May 15, 2017
11 more days to go #SingOnRadio
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by ayufun: 9:15am On May 15, 2017
We can partner with you on app promotion and review. App development review
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Jenifa123: 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
Beatcityradio:
The official beat city radio wishes to partner with an app or social network company for 2017 SEASON 1 EDITION OF Sing on Radio , we would make use of ur app or network for voting and other activities , Company or individual should send a mail to info@beatcityradio.com ,drop mobile number on mail for detailed explanation
You can partner with http://friendzone.com.ng for it...
Just check It out
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Emmysky(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2017
How can i enter this competition. I can sing
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 9:14pm On May 15, 2017
Emmysky:
How can i enter this competition. I can sing
Sing on radio (Season 1) Proudly sponsor by Beat City Radio . Sing on Radio is radio competition show to showcase your passion for music and singing skills via voice call to the world . You do not need to travel down, all you have to do is keep singing on radio for 13 weeks and you might be the luckily winner with the home prize of 50,000 + Recording deal and a smartphone
Eligibility To Apply
1. You must be a smart phone user (Your phone must support Beat City radio app)
2. Applicant must be above 18 years
3. Applicant must Have an active email address
4. Applicant Must be a user of at least three social network ( Facebook , Twitter , Instagram )
Audition Procedure
Once you have being selected ,You are qualified to To participate in for Sing On Radio (Season 1)
100 contestant would be selected based on singing performance and other criteria by our judges For the Second stage
40 contestant would be selected for The third stage
Final 30 Contestant would be selected for the semi finals , one contestant would be evicted each week until the final week
Contestant would perform different songs by well known artist via voice call on radio every nomination show ,our judges would placed some contestant for possible eviction based on their performance , Contestant with least number of votes would be evicted
Winner – 50,000 + A recording deals + A smartphone
To Register visit www.beatcityradio.com/SOR
Source from www.beatcityradio.com/2017/05/06/sing-radio-season-1/

Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Beatcityradio: 8:19pm On May 16, 2017
Catch us up as we unveil our judges ,Saturday 20th may
Re: Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here by Boldtrust(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2017
Beatcityradio:

I think we can work together. I'm ready to even customise the site to ensure your required features are met. However, the site is already a full blown social media website and it's ready for publishing. Please do have a look and make your suggestions.
www.letstawk.com

Please contact me on 08060786098

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Could Happen If The Internet Crashes Today / Non Hosted Nigeria And UK Adsense Available For Sale (lagos) / Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.