Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? (1180 Views)

Why You Must Stay Inspired For Greater Things / WHY POST-UTME TEST MUST STAY / Jamb Breaks Silence, Says Cbt Must Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by Noblethony(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2017
I have noticed that in almost every Nigerian home you go to,brooms are normally kept behind the door.Why is it mostly that way?
Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by obamabinladen(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2017
Noblethony:
I have noticed that in almost every Nigerian home you go to,brooms are normally kept behind the door.Why is it mostly that way?

B'cos brooms are for dirty works and after you hide it. It is not for decoration as it can't fit in anywhere even in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by forreelinc(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2017
Who puts a broom behind a door

Me I dey keep am untop dining table

3 Likes

Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by Noblethony(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
obamabinladen:

B'cos brooms are for dirty works and after you hide it. It is not for decoration as it can't fit in anywhere even in the kitchen.

But I do not think it must be hidden behind the door.
Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by Noblethony(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
forreelinc:
Who puts a broom behind a door

Me I dey keep am untop dining table

Hahaha, you will even use it and stir your soup
Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by forreelinc(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
Noblethony:

Hahaha, you will even use it and stir your soup

Stir soup ke? That is dirty

I use the broom to fan hot food
Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by Noblethony(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
forreelinc:

Stir soup ke? That is dirty

I use the broom to fan hot food

Lolz.....I was only been sarcastic.
Re: Who Told Nigerians That The Broom Must Stay Behind The Door? by forreelinc(m): 4:10am On May 12, 2017
Noblethony:

Lolz.....I was only been sarcastic.

Oh ok becos I know of some people that use broom to mash ewedu for soup

(1) (Reply)

2017/18 UNILORIN Departmental Cut Off Marks And Post UTME Guidelines / Latest Unizik 2017 Slash 2018 Admission Info / Ajayi Crowther University Expel Student Caught With 80 Raps Of Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.