Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Startup Is Now In Private Beta, Be Among The First-100 To Test My Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Startup Is Now In Private Beta, Be Among The First-100 To Test My Service (427 Views)

This Startup Is Taking On Amazon And Helping Bookstores Survive Lockdown / Earn ₦100 To ₦5000 Recharge Card From Palmpay / Egypt Devaluation To Test CBN Resolve On Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Startup Is Now In Private Beta, Be Among The First-100 To Test My Service by jerryihejirika(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2017
The world of communication via mobile phones is moving towards messaging. Millennials are texting more than using phone calls or emails. Consumer service is also moving towards messaging and that is why [url]JustPingUs.com.ng[/url] was born.

JustPingUs is a mobile personal assistant service that is set to revolutionize customer service and the way people get their daily tasks done via messaging. It is like having a personal assistant you can ping or chat with to perform certain daily tasks for you. Think WhatsApp – but instead of pinging with your friends, you are pinging with a virtual personal assistant. With JustPingUs, you can request for help on anything you desire - as long as it is legal and possible.

My mission is to create an easy, convenient and conversational means for people to get their daily tasks done and have access to various services and information on a single platform, simply through messaging. My vision is to be one of the leading providers of personal assistant and customer services and make commerce more conversational through messaging.

Beta Testers

The startup is currently in private beta and you can be among the 1st-100 invited persons to test our personal assistant and customer services in Lagos. To get invited, simply fill the online invitation form at https:///forms/9IE4IUhYiBteRGm02. Once you’re invited, you would receive a ping from JustPingUs on the WhatsApp number you entered in the form. Then you can start pinging us your requests or queries and we will process them – so long it’s legal.

JustPingUs would be entering the public beta phase soon to serve more people in Lagos. We are also working hard towards launching and serving the whole of Nigeria.

Why Messaging?

JustPingUs is among the first conversational commerce platforms in Nigeria and here are the main reasons why we chose messaging:
• Messaging has outranked phone calls as the dominant form of communication among millennials – those born between 1980 and 2000. They love to ping!
• Almost every smartphone user in Nigeria has WhatsApp downloaded on their phones for pinging purposes
• Messaging consumes less data and cost less than phone calls
• Most people are very familiar with messaging apps as they use them everyday
• Messages have a higher read rate than emails

Why Should I Use JustPingUs Services?

Let's imagine you want to spend your weekend in a nice hotel at Victoria Island and you need a 4-star hotel that would offer you the best deal for the weekend. To get the best deals, you would have to browse through various hotel booking sites and apps. Now, that's time consuming and stressful.

Now, let me share with you how our services are convenient and unique…

With just a simple ping, we would do all the searching with our own time and data and ping the best deals (hotel names plus their booking fees) you. Our human assistants – Pinging Experts – are the best in the searching and pinging service. You would then choose the deal that’s best for you or you can simply ask us to choose for you. Once you agree with the total fee, we would ping you a secured payment link that you would use to make payment with your debit or credit card or you can choose to do a bank deposit. As soon as your payment is confirmed on our end, we would immediately book the hotel room and ping you the booking details. It's as simple and as convenient as that and our services are free.

Let’s also imagine you are looking for a startup to officially partner with that would help sell your products and services to its users/customers in Nigeria, you can officially partner with JustPingUs. For example, if you are offering cab services, JustPingUs would do all of its cab booking on your platform for users/customers that request for a cab.

JustPingUs currently has 16 categories of services which are all listed on the website, but our services are not limited to those categories. You can request for anything you desire and we will get is done – so long it’s legal and possible We also have a detailed and comprehensive list of startups and companies in Nigeria and the services/products they offer, and we are constantly adding more startups and companies to the list. Whenever a customer pings us with a request, let’s to deliver a particular food at their office, we would scan through our list of food delivery startups and offer the customer the best deal.

(1) (Reply)

What & What Should You Buy Online? - My Experience With Jumia / Are Tech Company's In Nigeria Making Money? I Mean Toletng, Konga Etc / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.