Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX (2089 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by LatestAmebo: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT55npwDXAM/?taken-by=segunarinze

Actor, Segun Arinze s daughter, Renny Njemanze is 20-years-old today, May 11th, and he took to his Instagram page to celebrate her.He shared the above photo of her and Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday Renny. I am glad you enjoyed my story.

However, Renny was angry at her dad, who didn't tag him in his IG post but tagged other bloggers. See her comments below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/segun-arinze-celebrates-her-daughter.html

lalasticlala

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by LatestAmebo: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by LatestAmebo: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
hmmmm..spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
bad market
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by femolacqua(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
This one is serious.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by PEPPERified: 10:51am On May 11, 2017
I sense hidden pains.
Only God nows what they've been through.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by fernandoc(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm some kids will never learn.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by hahn(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2017
Op

Segun Arinze celebrates her daughter's birthday?

For real? undecided
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by izombie(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2017
Why do i smell family problem in her post. Op are you sure her handle hasn't been hacked?
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by Nogodye(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2017
Bad shild cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by barbienazom(f): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
I hope her acct was not hacked?
But oga Segun if you no dey celebrate her birthday before why do it now?is it for instagram likes?
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by domido(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2017
Wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2017
The girl is in pains. That man prolly wasn't caring enough behind the scene but wants to show the world he cares outside.

If I'm right then the pain is in the hypocrisy.

I may be wrong though.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by AuroraB(f): 11:45am On May 11, 2017
shocked Ife emeee sad
Ilaa oju kan sad
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by sheycrown(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
ayam not understanding grin
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2017
Baba doesn't even know baby mamas name?!
You FAILED bro!!

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by LesbianBoy(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by Raintaker(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
I think Segun is divorced and the kid lives with the momma, it's been years now.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by Moving4: 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
Hmm... How can a daughter be talking her Dad like dis? Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
Otuocha !
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by aycorporat(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
Eyah. I feel the pains... Seems uncle Segun "eyerinze" wants to take Glory in what he did not suffer for. Anyway dear, he still remains daddy.
When I first saw the picture, I saw the younger version of her Mum.
Who remembers the film Domitila?
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by MilesLamar(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
She wan popular
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Daughter Who Turns 20. She Blasts Him Afterward-PIX by axortedbabe(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Segun eyerinze na now u know say u get daughter. Daughter wey no dey answer ur name.daughter wey am not sure u get her phone number. Tueh.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo And His Girlfriend Celebrate Her Birthday In Paris (photos) / Bisola Arrives New York City, Makes First Public Speech On Her One.org Campaign / Kanye West Debuts His Thicker New Body [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.