Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply (51392 Views)

How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by bukitt: 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
adorablepepple:
This is brutality + fatality= death

Lol u play too much grin

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Kobicove(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
An apt response grin
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by demiladegold(f): 1:13pm On May 11, 2017
Why is it only guys viewing this thread.... Smh

Sterling bank.... Ori yin ti o fe pe yen.... Insulting my darling Man U.... You just got served

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by redooondo(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2017
Brutality grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by tolajay: 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
Blown off grin grin grin

Sterling Bank, that yeye bank.

Not sure those guys really think. From their communications strategy to operations, there's always something missing, yet they want to be perceived as a thriving business.

Serves them right, abi?
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
Manasseh wins by T.K.O.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2017
Buhari must hear dis.. am goin to report dis security breach in london...

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Deo1986(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2017
From today am gonna close my account with sterling bank. I didn't know they were this partisan. Next they would be campaigning for PDP. God forbid.
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Allylic(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2017
Epic reply...dat's wat happens wen banks start poke nosing into d affairs of football clubs...sterling bank d one customer bank....no wonder dem no get customer
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Ajejeje(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2017
Classic grin grin angry
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
Rather than face her "one customer", one bank wants to copy EFCC in joke. grin
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by enny66(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
Apostle must hear of this grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Antina(f): 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
Epic reply cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by donhils: 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
Is it not because they don't have customers to attend to, that's why they have time to be tweeting about Man United.
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by martinlooter(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2017
dolphinife:
For a bank to be this partisan.....

Sterling Bank is a proud supporter of Arsenal football club . So its okay if they diss Manchester united or any other club for that matter
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Psoul(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
eightsin:

Now, I want to open a loundry business, I have gotten the washing machine, pegs and other lil stuffs... I am confused on where to look for a shop...I am wondering if it will be better in a developing area or an already developed area. As in, the main town... there is this developing area with quite a lot of houses, middle class income earners from my evaluation.
Please I need suggestions on a better area which will enable me get customers. Thanks

What is the population of ppl within and around that environment. How many of them are office working class. How many of them are students and how many of the are politicians. This will give u a clue of knowing if the business will survive or not.
Even if u have 1 million ppl there and they dont have any need for ur service, u will end u fighting to recoup ur capital.

Secondly, to make sure ur biz grow, make sure u have other sources of income. If all ur expenses will depend on this new biz, it may take u a very long time to make good gain. It may discourage you and u may lose interest and pack up.
Goodluck
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2017
Chai
grin Chai Savage + savagery + savages + Savagely = Death
Let's hold a minute silent for sterling bank
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by uju22(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2017
Lols
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Brisleypat: 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
eightsin:

Now, I want to open a loundry business, I have gotten the washing machine, pegs and other lil stuffs... I am confused on where to look for a shop...I am wondering if it will be better in a developing area or an already developed area. As in, the main town... there is this developing area with quite a lot of houses, middle class income earners from my evaluation.
Please I need suggestions on a better area which will enable me get customers. Thanks
Nice one bruv God bless ur grind. But my advise to you next time is to do your total business findings before spending to that level, location should av been ur number one step. Back to the topic, look for a place where dere are peeps working in corporate organisations wella. This ones gat no time, you do the work for them round the clock. Lekki,vi,ojota,SL, yaba etc I can't give u a perfect location cos it depends on wher u are residing. Congrats again bruh, Bless
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
maberry:
Yeye bank wey dey get only 2 branches per state want insult My club
Make una deposit this one
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Antina(f): 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
Dem dey put mouth for wetin no concern them. Serves them right.
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by eightsin(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
Psoul:

What is the population of ppl within and around that environment. How many of them are office working class. How many of them are students and how many of the are politicians. This will give u a clue of knowing if the business will survive or not.
Even if u have 1 million ppl there and they dont have any need for ur service, u will end u fighting to recoup ur capital.

Secondly, to make sure ur biz grow, make sure u have other sources of income. If all ur expenses will depend on this new biz, it may take u a very long time to make good gain. It may discourage you and u may lose interest and pack up.
Goodluck

Thanks for your contribution...its greatly appreciated. I will go down to the area and do dis survey. I'm a civil servant looking for ways to make extra income. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by eightsin(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2017
Brisleypat:
Nice one bruv God bless ur grind. But my advise to you next time is to do your total business findings before spending to that level, location should av been ur number one step. Back to the topic, look for a place where dere are peeps working in corporate organisations wella. This ones gat no time, you do the work for them round the clock. Lekki,vi,ojota,SL, yaba etc I can't give u a perfect location cos it depends on wher u are residing. Congrats again bruh, Bless

Thanks... gratitude fill my heart. I wanted to do this from home but water no longer comes into the rooms in my compound... I stay in enugu where water is a problem... unfortunately, I got a front loader automatic which needs constant water...that is why I have to get a shop
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by scholes23(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
Ekwensu Abiala Late Na Morning Mass

1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by iluvpomo(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2017
Why would a bank serving all customers ever engage in such actions .... a PR disaster!
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by seunAhmedZamora(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
LEERICIST:
Cc lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44
bommba e dn finish.
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
eternalcity:
But why should a public enterprise be involving itself with such things sef?

That shows how inadequate Sterling bank is. One of the worst bank in the whole of Africa. I even heard they gave them a secret award for worst bank in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by sunshineV(f): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
RIP Raheem sterling
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by larrypourl(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Omo grin that reply no bi for here grin

Quality Big size loafers available for sale

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
wawu
Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by Balobest(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa ooo, bank wey no dey top 20 for naija self dey get mouth abuse pesin... Make una no go [b]hire wenger as manager weda him go fit help una hire beta social media team(hahahahahah). grin

Re: Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply by deebsman1(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2017
The handler and the bank as well r idiots. Simple
eternalcity:
But why should a public enterprise be involving itself with such things sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now / Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.