Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Special Appeal Towards The Children's Day Program - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Special Appeal Towards The Children's Day Program (369 Views)

Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp / Corpers Serving In Court Of Appeal / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Special Appeal Towards The Children's Day Program by ogazzi: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
MY SPECIAL APPEAL TOWARDS THE CHILDREN'S DAY PROGRAM :

Greetings in JESUS name .
Great PARTNERS in Evangelism and Missions
Our Great Men and Women of God .
My Full Respect and Compliments to you God bless you , your family and your ministry in JESUS name .

FOR THIS CHILDREN'S PROGRAM WE NEED:
1. N T Bibles (about 5000 pcs) @ N150 per copy .
2. JESUS Flags (5000 pics) @N50 per piece
3. JESUS Hand fans (5000pcs) @ N100 for 1
4. Cartons of Biscuits , Sweets , & Drinks
5. Note books, Pencils , Biro's and Toys
6. T-Shirts for Participants(20 pcs)@N500/1
7. Rent a Bus to carry Participants and Materials (Full Day) @ N25 , 000 (Go/Return)

THE CHALLENGE : We have about 2Weeks to the date , and :
We haven't enough Bibles now
Flags and Hand fans ,not printed
Why: No funds to do them .

APPEAL : Which one can you do for JESUS , who will be your Rewarder.
We will prefer you buy them and send to us
bc we need the materials more than money.
However , if you do not have the time , send us the money thro :
Chukwuma Ezinwa :
First Bank : 308 179 5223
GTBank. : 001 282 8147

Even if you can donate a Bible of N150 to us today , we will highly appreciate you . And our God will surely bless you.
Thank you for your understanding .
Your co- labourer : Evang. Chukwuma Ezinwa.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Certication Courses On The Go / Akwa Ibom To Abia State Batch A Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / Hottest Deals In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.