Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online (4238 Views)

How To Sign Up And Fund Barter Virtual Card To Pay Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2017
Unable To Pay For Facebook Ads With Your ATM Card? If YES, Then Read These;

At last! At this stage where almost all Nigeria cards no longer work online. A new solution has been discovered.
Due to the restrictions on the use of Naira ATM cards for foreign transactions, we have device a means for you to get a virtual credit card to complete your online transaction with ease.
A classic and secured Virtual Card you can use for your online payments. It has been tested and it is fully functional.

Finally, you can now get your own Visa Virtual Card (USD) and fund it with us in Naira. You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted.

You can use it to pay for;
Facebook Ads
Google Ads
Ebay
Amazon
Bing
Aliexpress
And many more etc…

Currently we offer a Virtual Card package for use which include the following;
1). Card Default Currency is USD.
2). Top Limit is $2500.
3). Monthly charge of $1 for card maintenance by the Bank.
4). 20 times daily Maximum Top-up time.
5). Free to pay using this card.
6). Option to select the card name during set-up.
7). Custom billing address specified by you.
8]. 3% on when you pay on non USD transactions.
9). 24 Hours Support!

The card works just like a Credit Card, only that you won’t be able to use this card at ATM because it’s a virtual card.

The card is issued by a US Bank. It’s purely a Virtual card and not a physical card. Card is funded by Bitcoin.

NOTE: We can also fund your card for you at Bitcoin rate.

Our card can be used to pay for stuffs online anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted.

PRICE OF CARD IS N3,000.
Order For Your Card Now!

OPTION-2
If you want to learn how to create and load a Visa Virtual Credit Card, you can order our eBook that takes you Step-by-Step through the whole process.
We will teach you two methods. The first method is for Commercial Purpose and the second method is for Private Purpose.
The ebook is in PDF format and contains Screen-shot pictures on how to go about the whole process.
The ebook is sold for N2,000 only.

For more equiries, contact us on 0.8.1.3.8.4.5.8.1.0.8
and 0.8.0.2.2.8.4.5.5.2.3

Pay Securely Online Now!

Powered by LEGAL WEB CONSULT
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by MyfriendsnI: 11:15am On May 11, 2017
Tell me more please
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2017
MyfriendsnI:
Tell me more please
Call me
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by babaloke: 11:36am On May 11, 2017
good day OP; please throw more light on the following; 1.what's your exchange rate naira/USD. 2.Is the card re- useable or is it a one time usage. 3. what's the minimum amount of funds in USD that u sell. please reply. thanx
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
babaloke:
good day OP;
please throw more light on the following;
1.what's your exchange rate naira/USD.
2.Is the card re- useable or is it a one time usage.
3. what's the minimum amount of funds in USD that u sell.
please reply.
thanx

(1. Our exchange rate is N410 per $1.
(2). The card is re-usable. You can use it to pay for anything online.
(3). The minimum amount of funds in USD that we sell is $10.
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2017
We offer quality service at an affordable rate.
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by GreatHorizon: 7:06am On May 12, 2017
silasbiz:
We offer quality service at an affordable rate.

You call 410 affordable? Smh
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2017
GreatHorizon:

You call 410 affordable? Smh

I'm not talking about the bitcoin rate.
I'm talking about the cost of the Visa credit card.
However, If you have an exchanger that exchange bitcoin at a cheaper rate please let us know because i'm also looking for where to buy at cheaper rate as long as it's genuine.
There are a lot of scammers out there posing as exchanger.
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by silasbiz(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2017
The best alternative platform to Paypal is U.S Credit Card
Re: Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online by azbaba(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
hmmmm... the card price is much

silasbiz:
Unable To Pay For Facebook Ads With Your ATM Card? If YES, Then Read These;

At last! At this stage where almost all Nigeria cards no longer work online. A new solution has been discovered.
Due to the restrictions on the use of Naira ATM cards for foreign transactions, we have device a means for you to get a virtual credit card to complete your online transaction with ease.
A classic and secured Virtual Card you can use for your online payments. It has been tested and it is fully functional.

Finally, you can now get your own Visa Virtual Card (USD) and fund it with us in Naira. You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted.

You can use it to pay for;
Facebook Ads
Google Ads
Ebay
Amazon
Bing
Aliexpress
And many more etc…

Currently we offer a Virtual Card package for use which include the following;
1). Card Default Currency is USD.
2). Top Limit is $2500.
3). Monthly charge of $1 for card maintenance by the Bank.
4). 20 times daily Maximum Top-up time.
5). Free to pay using this card.
6). Option to select the card name during set-up.
7). Custom billing address specified by you.
8]. 3% on when you pay on non USD transactions.
9). 24 Hours Support!

The card works just like a Credit Card, only that you won’t be able to use this card at ATM because it’s a virtual card.

The card is issued by a US Bank. It’s purely a Virtual card and not a physical card. Card is funded by Bitcoin.

NOTE: We can also fund your card for you at Bitcoin rate.

Our card can be used to pay for stuffs online anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted.

PRICE OF CARD IS N3,000 and it comes preloaded with $1.
Order For Your Card Now!

OPTION-2
If you want to learn how to create and load a Visa Virtual Credit Card, you can order our eBook that takes you Step-by-Step through the whole process.
We will teach you two methods. The first method is for Commercial Purpose and the second method is for Private Purpose.
The ebook is in PDF format and contains Screen-shot pictures on how to go about the whole process.
The ebook is sold for N2,000 only.

For more equiries, contact us on 0.8.1.3.8.4.5.8.1.0.8
and 0.8.0.2.2.8.4.5.5.2.3

Pay Securely Online Now!