Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend (786 Views)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by rapcy(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
This is the Photo of the charred remains of the South African lady burnt by her boyfriend and the murderer who has since confessed.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/05/photo-of-charred-remains-of-south.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by oluwayimika123: 11:21am On May 11, 2017
O boy!!!
d guy d@ did dis to dis prettly lady dey heartless. Ah swear
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2017
angry
God forbid
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by whitebeard(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2017
angrywhere that guy dey omo see beauty some guys get good things but they no know... they suppose beat the guy hang am (make them no let am die) come beat am and hang am again....can u imagine oooooo chai...!!
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by blogblogger247: 11:26am On May 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by whitebeard(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
chai..!
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by 2Ways(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2017
k
Re: Photo Of The Charred Remains Of The South African Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend by Juni4jay(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
Pls were is d remains. I couldn't c it!!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Adekoya Abdulazeez Abiola / Man Beheads Son For Money Rituals & Reported To The Police That Son Got Missing / I Wanted To Kill Myself Before Police Arrested Me - Avans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.