Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag (60570 Views)

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by maklelemakukula(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2017
Why na....conji is a bastad.she could have jst gone to buy Love Machine na grin gringrin
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Umarlulu: 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
Larryfest:

This is a very salient question but then who shall we ask all this now except the viticm whom i doubt knows the answer to it sef..
everything normally disappeared for women the private part disappeared too some it will be transferred to there fore head but but very smal that's for the women around 2003 to 2010 we witness alot I mean plenty of this cases daily in (katsina state)
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Gullible set of humans.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Damseldammie(f): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Seeing is believing, I'll never belief this unless you show me pinsure
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by oluwayimika123: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
sirevee:

Come make I touch you, make your joysti miss them you go no
Nna Y na.
Did I offend u b4
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by feeloscar(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2017
Where is the picture of the missing manhood?If there is none,then it is a big fat lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by dealslip(f): 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
When they say joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

does d joystick disappear completely and leave only d balls or balls disappears leaving the Stick den takes d Joy away cos I'm just confused.

grin > grin grin grin
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by feeloscar(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
sheddo619:
it's not fake, in fact I know someone, that this type of thing has happened to.
where is the someones picture or else idonbelifit.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Igholize(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
When they say joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

does d joystick disappear completely and leave only d balls or balls disappears leaving the Stick den takes d Joy away cos I'm just confused.
..... dis stuff hapens for real nd i ve seen a guy dat an aboki varnished his dick. i was arand were d occurence took place nd i rushed down nd also viewed d dick dat disappeared.... dis is how it is dat i saw, d dick wil b dere but it get smaller compare to d way it use to b, d balls in blockos get shrink nd d dick does nt get errection no mata wat ' even if boyoncee naked in front of u in a room... dat is how it is. On dat day, d aboki guy was stripped naked nd it was discovered dat , d charm dat he used to varnish d guy's dick was tied on his lap nd he was beaten nd forced to bring back d dick nd he did dat nd d guy's dick was restored nd d aboki was arrested by d police... dis is a real nd true story.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by oluwayimika123: 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
Igholize:
..... dis stuff hapens for real nd i ve seen a guy dat an aboki varnished his dick. i was arand were d occurence took place nd i rushed down nd also viewed d dick dat dispeared.... dis is how it is dat i saw, d dick wil b dere but it get smaller compare to d way it use to b, d balls in blockos get shrink nd d dick does nt get errection no mata wat ' even if boyoncee naked in front of u in a room... dat is how it is. On dat day, d aboki guy was stripped naked d charm dat he used to varnish d guy's dick was tied on his lap nd he was beaten nd forced to bring back d dick nd he did dat nd d guy's dick was restored nd d aboki was arrested by d police... dis is a real nd story.

thank u for d clear explanation. I know dre re eveil people on earth buh I ve always wondered ow u know instattly d@ d joysatick has just disappeared. I think I now get d way it works
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by iamrealdeji(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2017
cerowo:
She must provide it back oo,by fire by force grin
you no dey joke with that thing abi . lol
well,missing penis Is very real. I've seen it missing on someone before
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by dechar(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:
fake fake fake, he never had a long joystick in the first place. It's a very old ploy in Lagos in those days, a guy will pick money on the floor and then scream his joystick had disappeared, by evening the poster is out on sale with the graphic description of how it happened. Some people do it so they can get public sympathy and help for small joystick. From the crowd someone will say I know one baba that can help you.
fake you say,pray make you no jam
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Igholize(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:

thank u for d clear explanation. I know dre re eveil people on earth buh I ve always wondered ow u know instattly d@ d joysatick has just disappeared. I think I now get d way it works
...... u welcome man, according to guy , after his joystick was restored , after testing it nd comfirmed dat it working, he was asked how did he know dat d aboki had just varnished his joystick' he said, immediately d aboki touched him, dat he felt so cold on his body nd feels no life on his joystick nd dat warranted him to touched his joystick wit his hands nd behold my guy... d guy said, both he balls nd dick got smaller nd dat made him to scream ooo nd d aboki was caught ooo.... na so we see am. dis things re so real nd since then, i avoid hand shakes wit strangers nd i always be watchful of pple touching me.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by cerowo(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you no dey joke with that thing abi . lol
well,missing penis Is very real. I've seen it missing on someone before
Lol
have heard abt it sha, buh haven't witnessed it b4
can't imagine hw d person might have felt then
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by masqot(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2017
I'm here to check the missing d**k but I'm disappointed there's no d**k and non is missing except for people roaming
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Organs(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
Naija and joblessness...tufiakwaa.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by TheABOMINATION: 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
Tazdroid:
Oooooooohhh

Now wey dat winsh don tif my prick, how i go take f+±k dis night?

Na to go meet pastor make he pray make God give you another one so that you fit continue to Bleep around. grin
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by jjeeff(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:
Pictures of the missing deek?!
WHAT? lipsrsealed
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by colizee(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
Cant help but notice those men holding their blokos in the second photo.....haha lwkmd
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
cerowo:
She must provide it back oo,by fire by force grin
stick dat gives joy....
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by sheddo619(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:
if it was really you and real my apologies and hope you got a remedy.
wasn't actually me per se but happened to someone close to me which I witnessed
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Abdul124(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
So Weird!
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by cerowo(f): 10:19pm On May 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
stick dat gives joy....
Na u talk am ootongue
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Fourwinds: 10:43pm On May 11, 2017
cerowo:
Na u talk am ootongue
as if u no know how e dey be...hmmmm.
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Khoda: 3:26am On May 12, 2017
Nigeria is an evil country full of ritualist and men of voodoo.

And dirty street touts..
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by BennyDon: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's either they show balls without the long thing or I don't believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.