Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self (43642 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by viviangist: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Anita Joseph is a popular and controversial Nigerian Actress. She used to be very controversial with her pictures but these days, Anita said God has taken over!! She dropped this first picture and wrote:

"This pic Reminds me Somuch of Me
Just negodu my nails
Thank God for Delivering me from Dis kind
Of Nails
2007#"

See pictures of Anita then and now below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/anita-joseph-thanks-god-for-delivering-her-from-her-old-self-throwback-pic

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by viviangist: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by viviangist: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
Based on one or two ... #Lol

1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Tolexander: 1:20pm On May 11, 2017
The difference between her old self and new self is almost similar!

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by robosky02(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:

she is still in the process....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by bravesoul247(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
hahahahahaha... Nairalanders, una no go kill person one day.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by axortedbabe(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2017
Why is her bweast spilling out of her armpit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by emeijeh(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
Those 2 boys don salivate taya!

Anita pls cover up

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by sexyglow(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2017
When maturity sets in

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Bhenjii(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2017
Join me on this *global* (worldwide) platform:
https://phngh.club/?r=Bhenji
*PHnGH* pays ! The website is SSL secure (Notice the padlock sign when you visit the URL)
Invest your BITCOIN ONLY.
***100% growth in 10 (ten) full days. ***+10% Referrer Bonus
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MAKING THIS CHOICE.
Contact me on 08139607941 (whatsapp)
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
Is she aspiring to become a painter?
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by PenisCaP: 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
Kudos to her.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Astrogeotech: 5:20pm On May 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Adeoba10(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
And what is the difference between esu and devil....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by iamXero(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
Can't see any difference or change o!

Nice booty though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by lilmax(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2017
same wine different bottles

7 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
Is this for real So sister Anita where is the change

Very soon you will be given an appointment in the APC led administration. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by spidey77: 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
Can't see the difference between before and after sha...

In more meaningful talk, People have started saying that at the wake of Arsenals destruction of Mourihnos jinx, Celta Vigo stand a chance of a shocking comeback...

Checkout the most difficult comebacks in history here. No. one will shock you...

http://expressdigger..com.ng/2017/03/the-best-soccer-leagues-in-world-are.html?m=1
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
Welcome back o, chaii see JOGS OF LAIVE

OMOTOWO:
To fu ck that yansh dey hungry me despite the fact sey a don knack twice today..edakun e EPP me pelu number Anita..e o nise oriibu

Oshey terry G mr Knack am Akpako cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by MoraxLanre(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
Falling boobs
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by emeijeh(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
See tattoo be like injury

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by PublicAssurance: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
She doesnt know what she wants!
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by bikerboy1(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
grin No difference between her old self and new self.

The nails even got worse.
I guess she is seeking for attention.

Still the same old Olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by daveP(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
At least we see A change more influential than bubu's

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Benekruku(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2017

See as she be like half bag of beans

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by assyn(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2017
axortedbabe:
Why is her bweast spilling out of her armpit

grin grin chai...why evils :/
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Destined2win: 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
See make up .

The make up on her face can paint a bungalow

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by sammyuche(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2017
How the hell did this make front page news.. OH lawd
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Donjazzy12(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Anita Joseph is a popular and controversial Nigerian Actress. She used to be very controversial with her pictures but these days, Anita said God has taken over!! She dropped this first picture and wrote:

"This pic Reminds me Somuch of Me
Just negodu my nails
Thank God for Delivering me from Dis kind
Of Nails
2007#"

See pictures of Anita then and now below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/anita-joseph-thanks-god-for-delivering-her-from-her-old-self-throwback-pic
Her pussy stinks! Don't say you were not warned, don't marry her and come and start blaming yourself like Lanre Gentry.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by kaypound(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2017
Apostle must hear this.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.