Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt (2239 Views)

Bag Hanger At Affordable Price / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by cc150615(f): 2:51pm On May 11, 2017
Please does anyone know where I can get this hangers that look like mannequin to buy in port harcourt? Please don't advise me to go to Aba because I need just 1 for now.
I'm referring to something like the picture below

Re: Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by cc150615(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Anyone?
Re: Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by Ferdyboss: 7:17am On May 12, 2017
Go to Aba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I already asked Ekene to get you a good one wink
Re: Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by cc150615(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2017
Please I still need help on this. sad
Re: Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by crudedude(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
cc150615:
Please does anyone know where I can get this hangers that look like mannequin to buy in port harcourt? Please don't advise me to go to Aba because I need just 1 for now.
I'm referring to something like the picture below

Don't know if this would be of help

I notice the guys selling at Slaughter round about use it. You can ask them or any person using it around you that you want to buy one.

Another option is to enter mile1 with that pic and ask around. You just might get lucky.
Re: Where To Buy Hanger/mannequin In Port Harcourt by cc150615(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
crudedude:

Don't know if this would be of help

I notice the guys selling at Slaughter round about use it. You can ask them or any person using it around you that you want to buy one.

Another option is to enter mile1 with that pic and ask around. You just might get lucky.
Thanks for trying, been considering the asking too, but I think I'll try mile 1. Thanks again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Rihanna Launches New Makeup Range, Fenty Beauty And Fans Are Loving It / Topic Completely removed / Corporate Gown Styles For Ladies: 2020 Best Designs To Try Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.