Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more (18151 Views)

Toks.. 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Lexus/toyota RX350 / E350 Upgrade To 2016 Model. We upgrade Mercedes Just Call chris 09098617980 / company Mercedes GL 450 at 3m 55k mileage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
sonety2k:
cool
thumbs up
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Still up..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
More coming soon..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Waiting.. .
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Still up..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Waiting..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Back/side for new look Glk. grin

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sleek..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2017
EVANS CANNOT DISSAPEAR.....he's not a WITCHCRAFT.

Watch CNN Report on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=654021468128007&id=100005604792909

Also......With the heavy flooding on the island.....I would advice those who use highly fuel sensitive vehicles to avoid buying fuel from stations in flooded areas. With the state of flood seen on the island......most underground tanks would have been exposed to some sort of flood water sipping into it.....hence mixing with the fuel inside the Tank.

Just my 1 penny advice.
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Waiting..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Picture this.
2011 E350 upgrade to 2014.
2011 E63 upgraded to 2014

Let's do this for your ride.. .

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Still on..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Working hard.. .
Highlander upgrade..

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Still up..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Waiting..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Still up..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
On..
More updates coming.. .
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much upgrade my 2010 Lexus RX350 to 2013?
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2017
teesoft02:
How much upgrade my 2010 Lexus RX350 to 2013?

OK we talk privately sir.
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
On..

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by holusormi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nice one , but before you start any nonsense upgrading advertisements with the fake downloaded pics you scraped of genuine Instagram pages , have you refunded the 50k you stole ??

No one should answer this boozo ooo , he still has a fraud case he hasn't settled , and if you take your car to him to get upgraded , you'll loose money and he will label you a yahoo boy , y'all ve been warned

grin grin grin
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
holusormi:

grin grin grin

Smiling Just like those icons.
I smell conspiracy here. May I ask why u brought this up and trying to derail my thread?
And spoil my hustle when we don't even know eachother at all ?
We've never had a biz OR anything at all to link us?

The last time I checked that post about that incident, it was since June someone wrote there last. So why bringing it up again?

And you're where you are praying for God's blessings...Gods protection and others you seek from God, yet see how inhuman you are to a fellow being you don't even know.

Mind you my instagram account is @rc_carscribs and I took every photo shot myself. Cropped myself and posted on my page. And that's how I post any car I advert here. Only a few I was highlighting about Xenon headlights I got online so that people can see exactly the type am talking about.

Also concerning that issue, myself and the guy have settled the issue. He said he would close that post/thread but he hasn't and his line has not been going through since then. I just decided to keep calm about everything and not respond anyone.

Went through your post...got your number and called you. And you confirmed he's your friend. At least my numbers are always here....you can reach me on phone and we talk than coming here to write all that.
Anyway. That's that.
I wish you well bro in all your endeavours. And I leave you with your conscience.

3 Likes

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by holusormi(m): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2017
rickkychidex111:

Smiling Just like those icons.
I smell conspiracy here. May I ask why u brought this up and trying to derail my thread?
And spoil my hustle when we don't even know eachother at all ?
We've never had a biz OR anything at all to link us?

The last time I checked that post about that incident, it was since June someone wrote there last. So why bringing it up again?

And you're where you are praying for God's blessings...Gods protection and others you seek from God, yet see how inhuman you are to a fellow being you don't even know.

Mind you my instagram account is @rc_carscribs and I took every photo shot myself. Cropped myself and posted on my page. And that's how I post any car I advert here. Only a few I was highlighting about Xenon headlights I got online so that people can see exactly the type am talking about.

Also concerning that issue, myself and the guy have settled the issue. He said he would close that post/thread but he hasn't and his line has not been going through since then. I just decided to keep calm about everything and not respond anyone.

Went through your post...got your number and called you. And you confirmed he's your friend. At least my numbers are always here....you can reach me on phone and we talk than coming here to write all that.
Anyway. That's that.
I wish you well bro in all your endeavours. And I leave you with your conscience.

Nigger , my people say 'pounded yam of 20 years dey burn person for hand' ... Truth remains that you are a scammer and a thief if you don't return what you owe ...and my guy don't play yourself .. You haven't settled anything ... Smh ... You don't need to call me to tell me anything ... Just do what's right , how hard can that be

Abeg GTFO my mentions and till you really settle the homie , I'll be over all your Nairaland posts like 'white on bread' grin grin

1 Like

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Still up..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lexus fixing.. .

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by juliusocean(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
How much did it cost to upgrade a glk 350

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD REG 2009 Toyota Landcruiser Prado @5.5m / Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com / Tyre Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.