Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress (627 Views)

I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba / SEUN!!! Who The Hell Is Justdumb Abi Is It Justwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress by netpro(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2010
I have done some good number of sites from scratch and on some CMS. But when I decided to put up my most famous site, I prefer doing it on WP. I really love Wordpress cos it allows me to concentrate on the results.

TheCoalCity site is intended a community information platform. After some modifications, I have avoided adding just about anything but those that help further the objectives of the site.

Some of the ones I admire most include;
- The Shopping Directory
- The implemented SP forum
- Login with your existing accounts: like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Interconnecting Twitter, Facebook and the Site on a single Dashboard,
- Social Sharing tools
- Tweet Posts and Pages
- Implementing my Facebook fans on the site (though I hate I had to forgo my FB Group and Friends Accounts which have large following too)
- Picture Gallery is up
- Advert gallery
- Boost loading speed
- Opinion poll, etc.

I know some of you have seen it and made very useful recommendations. I will soon be hitting the road, what do you make of the current outlook? www.
Re: Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress by Adanyebe(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2010
It seems its for only enugu guyz!
Re: Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress by netpro(m): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Basically yes. The site is primarily intended to carry news, information, business, events and developments in the Coal City State of Enugu and its environ. So what do you think of the site? I was hoping I may be omitting something?
Re: Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress by mrph: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
Im searching for some 1 to customise a wordpress template for me with CMS

PM me pls if u can

(1) (Reply)

Google App Engine/cdn, Who Is Using It ? / Help Needed / Mac Book Pro:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.